anal sex with a big dick

dickerydoc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When taking a big cock always push against it as if taking a shit (pardon my crude language). It's the same thing only in reverse. It works every time.

It goes without saying that you must always give yourself a good enema before anal sex but especially before taking on a monster cocks. It not only gives you confidence, it also makes every last inch of space available for the big meat which you will need.

thanks pepa, this is the kind of information I was looking for... :tongue:

dickerydoc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The reason you may have a problem with length is that there is a second sphincter in your ass that basically opens up to the entry to the colon. If you have ever fisted someone you would feel this. It is far easier to take a dildo deeper than a cock, because most dildos are a bit more flexible than a dick. It's not a "straight shot" passed the second sphincter, so you may have to change positions, try different angles, etc.

that was exactly my theory - thanks

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If some of you don't believe that someone can take 13 or more inches, just check out xtube. You will be a believer. There is or at least it feels like it to me, an other opening or muscle at the back or your ass. If you are very gentle and work it with a long thin dildo you will learn to open it up. That is how some guys can take such great lenths and others "hit a wall" so to speak after about 7 inches.

Novaboy

Oh, I have no problem believing someone can take 13 inches - I just have a problem believing there are any around. Show me a man with 13 inches... Just one...

welsh_bum

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh, I have no problem believing someone can take 13 inches - I just have a problem believing there are any around. Show me a man with 13 inches... Just one...

will have to invite you to meet the guy it was hanging off, trust me, it was one hell of a cock.

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well here's my personal experience with two huge cocks and I hope nobody gets offended with what I have to share.

When I was in college, I was with a beautiful french-canadian guy with a massive, thick, veiny foreskinned dick. His cock erect was 9 and 1/2 inches. He had a long foreskin that even covered his cock fully erect. I know you'll say 9.5 inches isn't super huge, but anyway - he always managed to get all of his cock inside of me by rimming me first. It really opened me up and then I had no problem taking in his whole length.

After college I was dating another guy with 10inches cut. His cock was an issue. Although he was about as long as the uncut guy and not as thick, I always had a hard time taking him in. He's get about 7 inches and then I'd be in pain. The only thing that worked was poppers. I would inhale a few times and open right up and he'd get all the way in. I don't like using poppers and haven't used them in years and years. But it worked.

uncutcanuck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Make sure you are cleaned out. If there is stuff left inside, there is no way you will be able to relax sufficiently. Cleaning can be a real turn on. Can really get the motor going. Excitement and anticipation of the feelings you are about to have can also help to open your ass. Practice with dildos of increasing size. Amazing what you can take when you are on your own without performance anxiety. Go slowly on your own or with a partner. Use lots and lots of lube. Water based lubes have to be reapplied often as your rectum will tend to absorb moisture, so add more. Oil based lubes work well but can deteriorate latex condoms or toys. Find a position that works for you from an erotic point of view and a practical one. For instance, it might be easier to control entry if you are lowering yourself onto your partner, but this won't be the most relaxed position. On your knees with butt up and head down might facilitate entry most easily but you have to have good communication with your partner, insist of on frequent reapplication of lube and slow entry. Even if you feel you want to push back in eager anticipation of what's to come, just let him take care of the slow and steady entry. It will be a very hot time for you! Poppers help with this sort of thing amazingly. They will help to open your ass, make you relax and allow the 2nd (or 3rd) opening to open up so you don't get the feeling of "hitting a wall". Once his dick does get past the 2nd opening you will really know it. I found it to be a wonderful feeling of openness and euphoria. Make sure he enters really slowly applying more lube often. After a while he will be able to begin moving and finally increase his tempo. This is an amazing time. The feelings are like nothing else. Happy receiving!!