Anal Sex with a big one, enema's?!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by whosafraid, Aug 2, 2006.

1. whosafraid

whosafraid New Member

Hey... I think this is my first post. I am a gay guy in my late 20's and I recently began seeing a guy who is packin, big time. 'Bout 9x6.5. No lie. The biggest I have ever seen. I feel lucky, and I love having sex with him, although it takes some getting used to. Anyway, here's my dilemma. I go through an extensive 'cleansing' ritual before I am going to have anal sex... infact it takes a few hours usually. I don't ever want there to be a mess down there, even tho it is an asshole. I think I am being considerate. The guy i am seeing wants to fuck like every day! I can not take that monster dick in my ass every day! I just can't... I told him maybe once a week? I mean, basically, if I could, with out fear of injuring myself, or shitting all over him, I would love to get plowed every day, who wouldn't?! The thing is, how do I bring this up without totally grossing him out? And also, any gay guys who are dating a guy with a large penis have any advice on how to take it often enough to keep their guy happy? Any anal cleansing techniques? I just need help, I have never been with a guy this big before... I want to keep him happy, me happy, and not have to wear a diaper. Thanks for the advice!

2. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

No douche, no cock. That's the deal we make. I do not want to pull out of my bf's ass and smell like a barnyard.

I'm not sure I understand why it takes you hours to clean out your ass. You should be able to cut the time of the ritual and enjoy daily buttlove.

3. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    Once you get into a routine, you should be able to "clean" yourself out in a few minutes either before or after your shower/bath. I can do it very quickly with little fuss at all. Regarding taking a large cock repeatedly, this involves a few things such as plenty of lube, changing positions during sex, and lots of communication between partners. Hope this helps....:smile:

4. whosafraid

whosafraid New Member

thanks for writing... maybe in a private message, could you tell me what you do that ensure's there won't be any kind of mess at all? his dick goes in so far, I feel like I need to take laxatives and large-volume enema's to make sure it won't become unpleasant. is this all unnescessary?

5. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

I'm not sure laxatives are necessary, my friend.

6. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Buy an emema from Target. Pour out the contents and save the bottle. Clean the bottle. Fill it with water 3 times and use it.

Or--purchase a shower attachement to the same effect a use it in the shower to the same effect.

Water is nature's cleanser. A clean bottom is a good bottom.

7. sares

sares New Member

man. a daily enema? I'd be f'n miserable.

8. keeks

keeks New Member

Albums:
    I sometimes have a similar problem.... can't always seem to get fully clean w/o doing multiple enemas, and even then I may have a 'surprise' hours after my last enema. Everything comes out clean, and then 2 hours later, a little mess arises unexpectedly.... Sorry to be so explicit:cool:

9. whosafraid

whosafraid New Member

haha see?! I am not alone then. So I guess what we do is do what we can/have time for, throw up our legs and hope for the best?

10. davidjh7

Gold Member

Talk with your bf!!! Express your concerns, and what the downside is. As Lex said, get a shower douche attachment. You may not be able to always avoid a tiny amount of fecal matter---your body is constantly working, afterall. But a condom removes most of the ick factor. You obviously are a clean person, so it should never be that bad. Also, he may be going past the second sphincter, as big as he is, into the lower intestine--be very carfeful with his penetration here, as the tissue isn't as tough as the lower bowel. You can get perferated, and get perotinitus----which can literally kill you if not caught in time. You know your body best--you know your rythyms for bowel movements most of the time---if you can douche after a bowel movement, you will be the cleanest you can get without running to the bathroom to douche right before sex. Depending on yours and his sensibilities and interests, some people incorporate enemas into sex play. There are alot of possibilities and options. But most of all TALK about it. If you can;t talk about such things, you have no business DOING them :biggrin1:. You can work out most things if you are both willing to really communicate. Good luck!

11. whosafraid

whosafraid New Member

thank you david! that was informative and helpful... you touched on my concerns about his actual size... I have never really been with a guy that big before, and it is really a whole new ball game. the sex is incredible, but could be even better if I weren't preoccupied with wondering 'am i clean enough', and that mostly has to do with how far up he actually penetrates. i will try talking to him about it, and see how it goes. i know some guys are squeemish about this topic... hopefully it won't gross him out.

12. davidjh7

Gold Member

Even if he is squeemish about it, he should be able to buck up and discuss the real world necessities. If he can't get over that, he has no business sticking his dick there. Despite the fact that the good lord built in some nice pleasure spots along the hershey highway, it IS still primarily a waste chute. Everybody involved has to learn to deal with tha FACT< and take appropriate actions. I am very serious about being careful about him entering into your lower intestine, past your duodenum, however. I have personally known some people who suffered VERY bad health consequences by a large partner being far too rough in that part of the body. Take care of yourself, and your health. Be responsible to your partner and yourself, as he should do in turn. Be good to each other, and enjoy yourselves, but use decent sense in the process as well. Good luck, and enjoy!

13. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

The duodenum would be in the other end wouldn't it? But I don't know the anatomical name of what you are describing, so I'm no help.

14. davidjh7

Gold Member

I certainly may have it wrong--it hs been awhile since I had all my names correct for an anatomy final...:tongue: I am reffering to the narrowing section between the upper section of the lower bowel (the rectum), whcih then curves sharply around a nearly 340 degree curve, then widens to form the lower section of the large intestine. THe other end of the bowel is the sphincter. The sphincter and the duodenum form basically a tube pinched off at both ends. Not closed, but pinched off, to keep things in their proper places until the appropriate times.:smile: I'll have to consult the good anatomy bok at work tomorrow ( I work in a hospital cancer center) and confrim or deny what I think are the facts. If I have my names and facts screwed up, I'll certainly repost to correct them. :biggrin1:

15. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

16. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

The duodenum is the first ten inches of the small intestine. The stomach empties into it through the pylorus (also called the pyloric valve).

17. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    We have a lot of collective experience here guy! Your guy is not a monster in the size department, so his cock is not going to shocking depths! You should be able to clean yourself adequately in ten minutes.. clean enough for your guy wearing a condom to fuck your brains out on a daily basis. If you want to keep your man happy, you better spread those cheeks at LEAST DAILY. If you are grossing your guy out by not being clean enough, chances are he will either tell you or stop fucking you... it's that simple!!!!!!:cool:

18. BarebackJack

BarebackJack New Member

Albums:
    You may be trying too hard...

Here's a little page I put together on the subject:
    http://www.BarebackHealth.net/health.html Scroll down the menu to "SEX" > "Your Sexual Body" > "Douching Before Sex".

19. B_nocock2big4me

B_nocock2big4me New Member

Not sure I understand why it takes hours to get ready for anal sex... usually a few minutes is all it should take.... I usually do it when I shower (I have something called a shower shot... kind of an enama attached to the shower). I usually have to stop to go to the toilet, but then hop back in the shower to finish cleaning up before sex. I think even if you were a clean freak and did this two or three times it would only take like 10 minutes. As for how often... use lots of lube and change positions during sex... you should be able to have sex several times a week if not more often...

20. JackbytheSea

JackbytheSea New Member

Albums:
    For what it's worth, an old guy told me don't give your woman anything with cheese, if you're planning to get something going with her later. There'll be so much going on down there, "Might get a little fudge on your sicle."

Even a little finger action back there's liable to get you farted on or worse. [Trust me on this, and spare yourself a horror story.]

If you're eating macaroni and cheese, don't waste too much time, before you do something with her - don't give the cheese too much time to digest or get all the way through her. Pizza, lasagna and a bunch of other cheesey, Italian dishes should also be on your 'caution' list, and don't overdo it with beef or hamburgers either.

Again - sparing icky details here. :rolleyes:

Sauasage, beans and cabbage may also be bad news, but can't say from experience. Tai food may also be a problem.

Indian and Pakistani cuisine seems to be very friendly however, and conducive to getting panties off. I've scored every time I've taken a girl out for Indian [EVERY TIME!!!]. It really seems to wake up a chick's senses, lower her inhibitions and doesn't bloat her either - twist her into pretzel and still no farting. Can't say for sure on Indian, but[T], it's a theory.

No disrespect here, Whosafraid - I understand it's guy-on-guy with you. Just the same, you may want to avoid cheesing it up and getting a little BM on your BF.

Draft saved Draft deleted