Anal Sex with a huge dick

AlwaysBeenBIg: do any of the guys or girls here find it difficult to have anal sex with a huge cock mine is nearly 13 inches and reallt thick. does anyone have any similar experiences with girl/guys regarding anal thanks

VeryWellHungTeen: Yes its a problem for some.. I have just over 13 and it can be a huge pain to find a partner who can accomdate.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are dudes on this board who claim that there's no such thing as a cock that can't be accomodated by an ass or lips, but I believe differently. There's a guy who has been mentioned here a few times. He goes by the nickname Rip. Rip's cock is just over 14" in length. I don't know just how big around it is, but it's considerably thicker than mine, which is 7". My guess is that his circumference is about 9". Rip has never been able to receive a blow job or be the active partner in anal intercourse. He has met several experienced bottoms willing to prove they could take it, but he has yet to meet a guy whose sphincter he could breach ... even men who have been fisted! And oral sex ... I can't imagine taking something the size of a 15 oz. soup can in my mouth. So these guys who say , "there's so such thing as too big," need to try telling Rip that before bending over for him and being proven wrong. There is such a thing as being too big to butt-fuck.

MYDEEPTHROAT: I didn't mean to imply that I could DEEPTHROAT any Cock to the base ... as I've met a few that would be impossible for anyone to DEEPTROAT!!
What I was saying, is that I have NEVER met one that I could not TAKE one way or the other!
I've NEVER met one that I couldn't TAKE  in MY TIGHT ASS!!!
Of course ... the largest that I have TAKEN was 12" ... not 14"!!
Yes ... I did SWALLOW Every Inch ... and get FUCKED ... but it was not exceptionally THICK as the one you discribe!
I'd LOVE TO try ... just never been LUCKY enough to be FUCKED by over 12" ...  :'(
I have Sucked Off & been FUCKED by someone who was 8.5"-9" THICK ... but he was not nearly that long ...  :'(

I think the main difference, is someone who has some experience with a LARGE COCK and WANTS to TAKE IT!!

14" x 9" ... could I take it ..... Thats HUGE!!!
I don't think so ... BUT!!!
I'd LOVE to bend over and get FUCKED if I had the chance!!!!

Anybody out there have trouble finding someone to TAKE IT  ;)

fitdude: Too big (and those numbers are relative) can be a problem for sucking and fucking, for guys and gals. Nature has built our buccal cavities and our vaginal and anal cavities to a somewhat standard size. They do stretch, but there are natural and sensible limits. So, a very few guys will have to be satisfied with only getting maybe 4-6 inches into another's cavities.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=MYDEEPTHROAT link=board=meetgreet;num=1058349742;start=0#3 date=07/16/03 at 07:02:50]
I have Sucked Off & been FUCKED by someone who was 8.5"-9" THICK ... but he was not nearly that long ...  :'([/quote]

Forget about the length ... that was not the point; girth is the issue. How could you possibly have a mouth that can handle 9" thick cock? That would be 3" in diameter! I don't know anyone who has a mouth that can stretch that much! Try putting a Campbell's soup can in your mouth. You can actually do that???

I think the main difference, is someone who has some experience with a LARGE COCK and WANTS to TAKE IT!!

Well, that's part of my point. Rip was with experienced guys ... guys who had bottomed for huge cocks. They wanted to take Rip's cock, but couldn't; it was simply too big.

MYDEEPTHROAT: I understand what your saying DMW!
NO ... I doubt that I could put a soup can in my mouth, I wouldn't even try!
Ever seen someone putting a fist in their mouth? Not into having  anything other than a Cock in MY TIGHT ASS ... although I have seen pictures of people doing that with 'toys', 'fists', huge 'dildoes', ect  :-(
I'm sure you've seen people open wide when on their knees for you!
YES! It was pretty tough to handle ... but the Cock is a lot easier to wrap you lips around than a hard object ... ;-)
What can I say ...  ::)
I can remember a couple of guys in the 8"-9" thickness  range ...
One actually commented that he had been able to get it in when FUCKING before ... with lots of time and lube ... but hadn't had it all the way orally before!
I was definately at my limit, my jaws did HURT!
He referred to his cock as a 'perfect' 8.5" (long & thick) ... :)
But it did taper to a normal circumference at the head that helped it slide in ... :)
He was one of the guys that my dreams are made of  ... being a slim young guy, 21  ... about 5'5" & #120 lbs ... :)

digibacker: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1058349742;start=0#2 date=07/16/03 at 06:05:20]So these guys who say , "there's so such thing as too big," need to try telling Rip that before bending over for him and being proven wrong. There is such a thing as being too big to butt-fuck. [/quote]

There are a lot of gay male bottoms out there whose eyes are bigger than their butts (to paraphrase the old "stomachs" idiom). I think that sometimes they're just so desperate to snag a horse-hung dude they'll say anything to get him into bed.

Personally, I'm definitely on the side of massively accommodating, but I know I have limits. In particular, length and width tend to be mutually exclusive for me. From playing with dildos and other toys, I've found I can take something up to 14" deep if it's about 6" around, or I can take something 5" deep that's up to 11.5" around (with a somewhat logical curve of the size combinations in between).

If the fellow "Rip" DMW mentioned has a cock about 9" around, I would be able to take it about 8" - 9" deep. (I have a dildo that circumference, so know first-hand.) But I know I wouldn't be able to take the entire 14".

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I met a gay guy who could take two fists up his ass. I'm not talking just put them in, where talking playing "mike tyson" on his ass. He liked to have his ass "punched." I myself have taken over half of a 13"x8" in me. Hurt like a motherfucker! I know of a female who can take ones almost that big, but her ass was so sloppy that she had "leakage". So...lots of lube, some poppers, and a crowbar and you can get that you there.

Purple_hair: a few weeks ago i had anal sex with a guy who looked huge. i have no idea how big but deffinatly the biggest i'd seen....ever!
i was scared it wasnt gonna fit. but i got it all in.lol
it was amazing! :p

Reactions: worshipbig1s

sfsbdgb: Like alot of the guys that love size,we think we can take anything,however it may take a while .I have had about 11 and it was tough,but always willing to try,the thickness is whats the toughest on a blow job,the thickness is what feels great anal .I really just want to know where you all find these guys with sucj big cocks!
Michigan here and hardly ever find em here!!!

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thickness and anal sex... Feels so good, but hurt so bad. I would rather have girth. I had a 10"+ guy who was so small around, It felt like he was fucking me with two fingers. I didn't enjoy it as much as the thick one that hurt. Just the feeling of being full...man that is the best. That is why the ladies like the thick one, feeling filled up!

jammach: Unfortunately, I'm not hung, but I sure do cheer for the Hung team ;-) I've been into deep dildo play and fisting for several years and the two biggest toys i can take are 11" by 8.25" and 12" by 8.75" (with a 9" girth head).
Course, no point just bragging. I'm happy to put money where my mouth is.

http://jammach.dyndns.org/toy_play_web.mov
(Warning: this is gay man anally riding very large dildos!)

So, maybe there's hope for Rip yet, certainly if he's ever in the UK he's welcome to look me up :)

brad2002: I haven't yet met a cock I couldn't take up the ass. The biggest dick I've had was almost 11 inches and very thick. I took it all, even though it took a while to get it in and it took a lot of getting used to. I don't experience much pain any more. I've actually taken a 10 inch dildo, 8 inches around, which was hard to take, but felt good once I got used to it. I know that most guys can't, or don't care to, take cocks that big.

AlwaysBeenBIg: thanbks to all the guys who respnded to my post it good to know there are some guys out there who can take my dick we HAVE to meet up some time

moboy126: Jammach,

I can't even imagine that thing in my ass!

jammach: Moboy126,

Well, when I first started playing around with anal sex and toys, even a modest 7" dildo took time and patience to work it's way in and the first few times I slept with guys, it was pretty uncomfortable to say the least. Why I persevered, I dunno, but I'm glad I did!

I guess like most things, practise improves your skills. I have great control over my anal muscles and can let dildos and dicks pass through my second and third sphincters. The longest toy I can take is the Dick Rambone dildo, which is about 13" or so insertable length. This is raw, hard, unyielding latex, a dick that size is a bit easier.

I must stress that it is a matter of control though, not of merely relaxing to be loose and wide open. That wouldn't be much fun for the guy topping you! My anal muscles and rectum can stretch a fair bit, but i'm more than capable of clamping down on that shaft and giving the guy a nice tight tunnel to plunder.

Why do I do this? Simple, it feels amazing. Feeling something moving that deep within you, pushing so many nerve endings and buttons in your head is awesome. It leads to overwhelming orgasms. If I'm getting fucked and he's doing it right, giving me the whole length, out to the head and burying it balls deep, I can reach erection and orgasm without even touching my dick.

Unfortunately, men hung as huge as I like, are very few and far between, or they seem to be on a different continent ;-)

cheers,

muscle4big1: I agree with the posts that say that it is possible, but takes some practice and most of all (I think) alot of desire.
The biggest I have taken was 11x8.5 and the first time it was difficult, but the desire I had to please myself and this man was what made me stick it out and take it all anally. Then the idea of being able to do so was so exciting to me (and to him) that we got together resularly for a while.
Poppers help, of course, but I think the desire and the idea of thinking that a big dick inside you is not something to be feared or a job, but something that you really really want is the real key.... both for your pleasure and your partner's.

Reactions: worshipbig1s

pumpingup4u: two week ago I had my first big dick and it was hard for me. He was about 8" think and 9" he got it in and I was in to it but I know that,I may neverbe abile To take :eek:13" x9". I was on poppers love poppers high and I was willing to do it . I try again with a big dick and keep work at it. I get turn down some too I 8" x 8" pumped.

Like to hear from other pumper out there.
cringu4u@yahoo.com
I am new to this live inWashington State.
:)