Anal Sex with a huge dick

rikter8: The biggest I ever had was 11 inches, and I was lucky that he popped before pounding too long.
I think that the cavity depth varys from person to person. I know that it was very hard to take the length that he put in, and my inners were REALLY hurting after about 6 plugs.
I wouldnt take more than an 8 to be comfortable with it.
but thats just me....
Deep Throat?....well thats another story :)

C

jammach: Thank you Lellelind ;-) It's always nice to know when others appreciate your work *grin* and it was fun filming it !

Cheers!

muscle4big1: personally, the largest cock I have taken was 11x8.5 and once in, it was incredible and we worked up quite a long hard ride. I have taken dildos over 16 in length but they were relatively thin (and not so much fun), extra thick ones of up to 10 inches around, and my "normal" one is 10x8. Because for me, half of the excitement is in wanting to please my partner and accommodate him all the way, I do not have a very hard getting fucked by large cocks. But I understand that that experience is not everyone's.

bbjj: u sund like u hndling your business. i would like to talk morre about your attribute and experiences. tell me some of them with guys and girls. i am sure most guys try to hit on u. what do u do?

sudas: Deep anal is something on my list of potentially dangerous activities. I refer to the threat of rupture. The colon connects at a bend to the rectum. Putting in something really long and hard may cause injury at that point. I read an unusual advice page that said a man should not bend over totally to allow a stallion to fully penetrate him :eek: I've also heard that S&M anal may result in tearing leading to infection (peritonitis?). Unlubed anal scares me for the same reason.

On the other hand, it is exciting to think that small women who can't take it deep in the vagina, could train themselves to take 10-12 inches up their rectum. I guess the question is, how deep is the rectum?

MascBearND: Three things are extremely important when attempting deep anal penetration- adequate (if not excessive) lube, relaxation, and patience (if you feel pain, stop now, and continue later- another day if necessary.)

I've played with overlength dildos for over 20 years and have had no problems related to it. I can currently accomodate 17" of a toy that's 21" long by 8" around. (And yes, I have complete control of my bowels.)

The feel of being penetrated so fully and deeply compares to no other.

Would love to meet men who have a hard time finding good anal due to their size.

jammach: Sudas,

I agree with what you said, yes, you want to take it gently and easily with deep anal penetration and yes, if you're not careful and try to force penetration in any way, you can hurt yourself.

However, in my case I've worked on my ability to achieve deep anal penetration over the course of three years, being very careful along the way. Part of the process is teaching your deep colon muscles to relax and also educating yourself on the good and bad feelings of something getting in you that deep. You have to listen very carefully to what your body is telling you and take it at your own pace. in the beginning it would take me about 30 minutes to work my longest dildo all the way in (13") and now, I can take the whole thing in about 4-5 minutes as my body has learned to adjust and I've gained a great degree of control over the muscles.

As to how deep you can take something anally, well my dick rambone dildo is fairly inflexible and although I can take all of it (13") I don't think that something that inflexible would get much deeper. From what I remember of the last time I looked at a diagram of the human intestinal and rectal tract, it's more or less a straight-sh line from your anal opening, into your rectum, and from their into your colon and lower intestinal tract. "bottom" is on the left hand side of your torso somewhere around your ribcage where it does a sharp-ish right turn and goes across your torso and down. I'd have to refer back to Grey's Anatomy for a more detailed description ;-)

Unless your penis is cool at turning corners, I think this is the depth limit ;-).

A flexible dildo will go deeper than this as it can go round the corner, so some people with longer/shorter torsos than me will have a great/small depth limit than my 13" for a firm shaft.

"On the other hand, it is exciting to think that small women who can't take it deep in the vagina, could train themselves to take 10-12 inches up their rectum."

Well, yes, they could, over time, learn to do very deep anal, if they *wanted* to. For a guy, anal sex can be mindblowing not least of all because of the intense stimulation of the prostate gland that it can deliver. Any women want to educate me on the pleasure they receive from receptive anal sex ?

MascBearND Wrote:
"Would love to meet men who have a hard time finding good anal due to their size."

ABSOLUTELY! Me too! Here I am with this "gift" of being able to take extremely deep anal, which I just love doing and it's the best feeling in the world being really deeply fucked by a hugely hung guy and I just can't find big men here in Edinburgh ;-)

Not fair! *grin*.

TIGHTassSIZEqueen: Blow job for big cocks. Look at this how much I can take in my mouth... and cocks are much better shape...
http://www.gaydar.co.uk/mediterraneanla

The biggest I took was 11"x7". It was a piece of cake for me however I have very tight ass. But big cocks are making me horny and open.:) Would love to try bigger than that... on regular bases:)

One_Eyed_Whiskers: I've tried anal sex with a large cock before. Me arse still pains me when it rains, yarrrr.

11inch: I have yet to find a girl to take it up the ass that is my dream. I came close once, greased it up but could barly get the head in.

bbjj: i find u very interesting. u have the master. how did u handle it at school in the showers or anywhere when people wanted to see you gold?