anal sex with a large penis

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just received my dildo in the mail today:tongue: It's awesome,it's made of lifelike rubber and is very realistic,I'm going to lube myself up tonight and have my fiance penetrate me with it,he's very excited:wink: And lord,so am I!:tongue: :tongue:

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
UncutDiggler said:
I remember one one-night-stand I convinced to do anal. She was kind of slutty and I didn't trust fucking her pussy even with a condom, so I suggested anal....

I hope you realize that it's easier to get STDs through anal sex than from vaginal sex.

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always thought that as well as the usual lube and patience, the mental attitude of the bottom is paramount. If you're at all nervous or apprehensive, it will affect your ability to take it. You need to be 100% happy with the idea. Trust me on this. If you're in the right frame of mind, that's half the battle won!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pink kitty said:
So, my large man and I want to try anal, but I'm a little hesitant, for obvious reasons , and so is he, because he doesn't want to hurt me. Does anyone here have a little advice for anal sex with a large penis, getting ready for it, tips and tricks for a comfy experience?

Thanks! :smile:

Apart from what's already been said here, my advice is.............(Drum roll, please!)

Don't rush it
Be patient, the both of you,
Get some toys to practice on,
And lube up like mad, 'cause like someone here just said, the human anus does not get slick like a pussy can.
And for the love of fuck, stop immediately if either one of you starts yelping in pain or starts bleeding.

billyboy2

1st Like
Media
Never liked getting fingered. Short nails or not, I didn't like it. Don't stick your finger up my ass!!!

Lot's of foreplay, lot's of lube seem to be key in my case.

And then, when you're really ready let him start to put it in
SLOWLY. just the head at first. Get used to it. Let your ass relax.
It will:smile:

Believe me, if you take your time you'll be able to last all night. Another thing, use those ass muscles. Relax then, tighten your ass around his cock.
He'll love you for it and keep coming (or should I say cuming..hehe)
back for more.

I promise you.

Billy:biggrin1:

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As a gay bottom, my advice is to keep getting fucked. This is the only REAL best way to stretch your ass.

My ass used to be sooooooo tight (I am asian) and I couldn't even take my hubby's 2 fat fingers. After a few tries and bleeding, my ass has evolved and his cock doesn't even feel that thick in me at all.

Then we bought a huge dildo and we got it in one time in my ass. That's a bad idea 'cause my hubby's cock can no longer satisfies me.

The solution is we stopped anal sex for 2 straight weeks and my ass has now become less stretching. :)

Take it slow, lots of lube and just enjoy it. If you don't enjoy it, it doesn't matter how big the cock is.

reddog

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In addition to all the advice above, when you finally feel ready to do it the first time you definitely need to be on top to start. That way you will be able to control the degree of penetration as you go. And, in your mind, not have to worry about your partner getting all hot and bothered and going too fast.

Once you get comfortable, then go for the tricky positions!

TripodMillenium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Maybe a little unrelated.... but what happens if ya get a 7.5" by 1.5"wide dildo for your first try with something up there.... and it doesn't hurt, but kinda feels underwealming? :redface:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
in my own experience, it really has far more to do with desire than anything else. Ample lubrication is good, taking a hot bath together beforehand where you explore with some soapy fingers is good (also makes things less messy), and trying different positions is good (spooning is sometimes more comfortable than trying it doggie-style).... but I would say 90% of this is mental. You need to be able to relax or it's going to be painful. Better yet, you need to WANT him to ram that cock up your ass. Be eager for it. If you're nervous and thinking that it's going to hurt, that's gonna make you tight, and it IS going to hurt. My ex used to love anal, but only when she was really hot and excited, typically after a few orgasms. If I tried to put it in too soon when she wasn't quite turned on enough, then it was painful for her.

okdude77

Just Browsing
Media
All the advice here is great, but there is one piece that I am surprised not to have seen.

I have had better luck when the receiving person, more than relaxing, actually bears down like they are, for lack of a better phrase, taking a shit. This, of course, means that you will want to be sure things are empty and clean down there, maybe even had an enema, but there's a reason doctors ask you to bear down when they do an exam back there. It makes for easier access. So, combine the bearing down with the lube, the desire, the practice (gradually increasing the size of buttplugs is a great help), and all the other advice here, and you should be able to make it happen.

The girl I currently assfuck had never done it before we tried. Now I think she prefers it to vaginal. And it all started with the advice to "Shit it open." You had to be there I guess.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
TripodMillenium said:
*sigh* I had to use inheritance to get the one I have....

I'm a college guy.... I can't afford things... lol

Maybe someone would like to help me? :biggrin1::tongue:

Borrow from the ladies... they are lying if they say they don't have one:tongue: