Anal sex with men vs. anal sex with woman: Help

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Generally speaking... MOST women are doing anal as a favor to you... they get more out of vaginal penetration.... They have a clean, self lubricating hole right next door... why wouldn't you want to use that?

Generally speaking... a guy who loves it in the ass LOVES IT IN THE ASS....you are doing him the favor by pounding him silly...

That alone... the difference between your woman wanting you to say thank you ( you owe her one) and the guy turning around and thanking you profusely ( he owes you one) can make anal with a guy much more satisfying.

There is a lot to be said for enthusiasm.
Men who take cock, take it with gay abandon.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just wanted to know if there is any major difference between anal sex with a woman and anal sex with a man from those who have done it. I'm pretty much straight and haven't even done anal with a dude, but have done it with women and of course regular sex. So I know what it feels like. However some dude I've known for a very long time is gay and knows about my size and is pestering the hell out of me for a play lol. Not that I'm considering it, but I was just curious.

I don't want your cock up my ass, but in my hands and down my throat would be great!

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK, to get serious here. I've fucked guys but no women. I had one long-term partner who LOVED getting fucked--he was just in ecstasy every time I was pounding away in him. I find it hard to believe that there are more than a very small number of women who are that eager, excited, etc., about anal sex.

brazil9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree. The women I have had anal sex with enjoyed it because it was something they new I enjoyed. The men I have had anal sex with were WANTING it. Plus, women tend to be more passive with anal sex, whereas men will get on top and perform their best rodeo cowboy impersonation. Men enjoy it more, so put more effort into it.
Generally speaking... MOST women are doing anal as a favor to you... they get more out of vaginal penetration.... They have a clean, self lubricating hole right next door... why wouldn't you want to use that?

Generally speaking... a guy who loves it in the ass LOVES IT IN THE ASS....you are doing him the favor by pounding him silly...

That alone... the difference between your woman wanting you to say thank you ( you owe her one) and the guy turning around and thanking you profusely ( he owes you one) can make anal with a guy much more satisfying.

There is a lot to be said for enthusiasm.
Men who take cock, take it with gay abandon.