Anal sex with pa. piercing

taurtez

Just Browsing
Media
Hi I am new to this site, I would say that i have an average member 7.5 in lenght 5 in girth. I just recently got a pa piercing, and am wondering about anal sex. Any tips/ tricks?

Taurtez

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Phew! I was worried this was a weird posting about someone sleeping with their Dad.

No problem with PA and condoms for anal... have been the bottom many times.... a good lubricant (a tiny bit under the condom too) and a well-fitting condom... you're good to go. It all slides perfectly.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First couple of times you may want to use a curved barbell. Good for you and your partner. Takes a little practice with a ring. I've ripped a few condoms with the full ring on!

Gay Joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never been fucked with a pa. Would you like to find out together how it feels????

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have never ripped a condom with my P.A. I have ripped several without it.
I have a 00g P.A. and while my partners were very unsure of it at first, it took only one time with it and then they would never let me take it off after that.

Hairyguy_29

Just Browsing
Media
So am I reading correctly, and many bottoms get off on the PA'd cock? Is there really that different a sensation? I'm all interested in finding out for myself now, have yet to bed a PA'd guy lol.

Hairyguy

xlend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
just take it easy at the beginning... let the guy you fuck get used to your little extra length! when you feel he can take it, there should be no problem!
the wider the ring (PA) the more it flip-flops left/right, eventualy causing damage to your dickhead (blood)... so, sometimes more is less :)

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mine is 3/4 and I've never had any damage done by it. I'm really bad about abusing it. So far, no damage. Do exercise caution as everyone is different.

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
00 PA here and a 0 ga frenum, have bought the spiral condoms to give more room to let it swing in there and find it is hot for me as well. I have to be careful to slip the ring in and then push slow to get in but once in I have never had a complaint