Anal Sex - women only please!

How do you feel about anal sex? (women)

• have not tried and have no interest / yuk!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ladies, I know there are loads of posts on anal sex, but I wanted to run a simple poll to see women's views on the subject. Thanks for participating!

gretchenweiner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
anal sex is like being offered dessert after a big steak dinner
sometimes you're completely stuffed and couldn't take another bite
sometimes it's just too tempting to resist

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't like extremely painful sex so this position is not for me. Now, as far as the ladies being able to use a strap on with a guy? Yes. I could have fun with this if he liked it. It would be so fun to have my very own penis for a little while. Or even better, one that I could whip out when the mood struck. :)

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't like extremely painful sex so this position is not for me. Now, as far as the ladies being able to use a strap on with a guy? Yes. I could have fun with this if he liked it. It would be so fun to have my very own penis for a little while. Or even better, one that I could whip out when the mood struck. :)

haha.. I like the way you think :)

D_phlemmj

Just Browsing
Media
I was with a guy recently, and I can't believe it happened now, considering how long and how much girth he has, who delivered my first anal experience.

After having sex doggy style for a while, he whispered into my ear that he wanted to fuck my ass! Everything he had done up to this point was ecstasy, so I didn't think twice.

I can't quite describe how much I enjoyed it. Basically I was in the throes of passion, and hearing his increased moans made me even hotter - I actually orgasmed during anal, which I never would have thought possible:)

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I said curious. I've never tried it, but I think that maybe I would as I have tried a small plug and it was rather interesting, but I'm sure it would be extremely different to actually have sex that way. So maybe.

hungryman40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hmmm...

have them crying & begging me not to and we have some fantastic wank fodder!

In a hearbeat Dolfette... As long as you have a really big strap on, and you promise to really get into it.

You surprise me while we are playing, and convince me to let you cuff hands and feet... Then you leave the room and come back with this massive dildo, and a big smile.

I get really scared and beg you not to use it on me.. I start to cry and beg you. You just smile.. start rubbing lube all over it, say "You might as well relax baby, because I AM going to fuck you with this dildo... no matter what you say."

I could go on from there.. but I am getting way too excited...

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Been doing anal for decades. I really enjoy it IF the guy is willing to use a ton of lube... a little spit and cum just don't cut it for me. I don't think it's possible to use to much lubricant!!

decades of anal experience
: o )
you could become quite popular lol