Anal sex

branno: I'm straight and have only tried anal sex with my ex once. I have always wanted to try it but its hard to find a partner willing to try it out also. I have fingered many girls but even though they love the feeling of it they still don't want to try full anal sex.
Like I said I have tried it once but I was too pre-occupied with not hurting her than to really find out if i enjoyed it. So i would love to do it again and let myself go a bit and see what exactly i love about it

gigantikok: You've heard my opinion...

I just think it's unsanitary, is all. I am just of the opinion that there is another opening to much better (and more cleanly) accomodate me, and because I am so thick it will always be tight enough.

Just my two cents.

sudas: Hygene: I read the recommendation that before anal sex one should take enemas until they come out clear. Immediately after anal sex you should also not attempt vaginal (or oral- yuck) sex without cleaning the penis. Using a condom prevents bacterial transfer, too. Then you can take it off, afterwards.

Analingus is something that sounds fun or gross depending on cleanliness and the mood of the person. However, a medical alert states that some people may be unknowingly spreading intestinal bacteria that way. I know some people who got intestinal parasites (not from sex!), so more knowledge is needed before trying deep tonguing.

Anyway, if the idea of enjoying sex with a dirty-part is what troubles you, you can always do what women used to do with regard to cunnilingus and fellatio: first few times do it in the bath or shower.

aussiechick63: Oh Geo I am a great lover of anal sex.
I used to think it was dirty or gross until I tried it.
It is hard to describe how good it is and the sensations you get from it. It's like a very hot feeling that is very intense and it just feels amazing as a guy slides in your arse.
I have never found it to be dirty but would never move to vaginal stimulation or sex without showering first, together of course.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I to love anal sex (give and receive). We have lovers and haters. We have those who want to , but are to afraid. I have had a number of girlfriends who said "no way" to anal sex and have changed their minds after having tried it with someone who is a caring lover. For those of you who think that the anus is "exit only" I understand and appreciate your opinion. . It reminds me of a woman I saw on "Dr. Phil" (I watch it when nothing else is on) who would not give her husband oral because that is the pee comes out. Opinions are like asshole, everyone has one, but I like to play with them...wait, that's not how it goes... ;D

sudas: What about an opposite reaction? I'd heard that some girls are so intent on being virgins for marriage that they'd let a guy have anal sex instead. -Sit on it.

Almost forgot: unless someone's into drugs, I doubt she'd continue to do it but fake enjoyment, like vaginal sex.

Dantesco: I am an aficionado of anal sex. Very simply, women can more easily accomodate my size anally than vaginally. I have only met one woman who could take the entire length of my penis vaginally. The cervix normally prevents it. Every woman I have ever engaged in anal intercoure with has been able to take it all, and most find that they actually enjoy it, often to their surprise. Her pleasure is very important to me. Some partners have told me that Ive introduced them to an erotic activity that they had never dreamed could feel so good. Hygiene is not a problem. Most women are very conscious of their cleanliness everywhere. I dont think Ive ever met a women who thought "Ill shower tonight, but I wont wash my ass since hes not going there anyway." Ive never had an embarassing episode of anal sex due to that poor hygiene.

jerkin4-10: anal...i dunno...for me the actual THOUGHT of it is better than the ACT of it...things have to be just right for it all to work...but when its right...DAMN!...ive had women cum like fountains...seems like women cant take the stress for some...intensity for others...for very long...and when they are done...its like im done take it out RIGHT NOW!!...LOL...but SLOWLY...it is something different if you get bored though...and NEVER I REPEAT NEVER enter the vagina after you have been down the ole brown dirt road...UNTIL you have disinfected your package...soap and water then alcohol will usually do the trick...there are bacteria in the anus that just not meant for the vagina...and can cause a horrible infection...so do as you must...

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have just recently turned another non-anal woman into an anal sex lover. Her feelings toward anal were "exit only", but once she felt the pleasure of anal play, she could not wait to feel me inside. It took a few weeks before she was ready to take me (I am very patient) and did not rush into it. (pun intended) TAKE IT SLOW! If you are going to try anal, DON'T just slip it in and say you missed (I have known a few women who have had that excuse from men). And like stated above, no ATM (ass to mouth) or ATV (ass to vagina).

rikter8: Being gay, Anal sex is a way of life.
Enemas are a MUST, condoms are a MUST, and when rimming, it has to be 100% clean.

Generally I like eating a guy out, but only if he is clean, and smells clean too.
Otherwise, I send him on his way - because its just cleanliness.

I'd say, if you can clean up properly, use LOTS OF Lube (like KY or ID, or WET) and you should have fun.

C

4wDr:
Bizarre as it sounds. There are some days that I feel just like pounding and fucking. Anal sex, with guys has been a welcomed relief for me. There are those that are experienced in taking endowment. I'm thankful for that. There isn't a better feeling that someone being able to take "all you have". Many days I want to give "all that I have and all that it takes". Always safely and hygeine is a must.