Anal sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by BIGNTHICK23, Oct 8, 2009.

1. BIGNTHICK23

BIGNTHICK23 Member

Albums:
    me and my friemds were talking the other day about anal sex and all of us were wondering how do you prepare for anal sex cuz we heard about enemas but what happens if its like a last minute thing that you didnt know was gonna happen?

help...any advice helps:smile:

2. HotBulge

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
    Take a shower? Use plenty of soap?? a nozzle would help??? Basically, know your body's rhythms and intake/release. If you have doubts, don't...

3. HotBulge

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
    Or even better: a self-digital, rectal probe w/ your finger. If you would not feel comfortable examining yourself, why would expose a potential partner to an unpleasant situation.

Above all: unless you are in a monogamous relationship, you should probably be wearing a condom anyhow, especially in the heat of the moment.

4. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

There is really no way to prepare for a "last minute thing" other than using a condom. You have to say "let's take a shower first" that is always best anyway just to fully check out the other dude.

If you have ever stuck your finger up your ass when you are jacking off you know that all your finger should feel is your prostate. Any other lumpy stuff up there means either take a shit, use a rubber or put off doing it.

However, the phrase "shit happens" can be accurate at any time, either from what you ate the day before or simple nervousness. IOW, without a full enema, there is no way to be fully sure your lover won't get a surprise.

5. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:
    don't do it

6. bigcumlover

bigcumlover New Member

In my experience, when he wanted to fuck me - he wanted to fuck me. That was just how he was. Sometimes the plan was to simply give him a blowjobs but while doing so I would be commanded to take my pants off. Soon he was behind me and pounding the shit out of me (pun intended). If he didn't care then fine with me.

Draft saved Draft deleted