Anal sex

taurusbull

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi! I have yet to meet a girl who is willing to try anal with me. Why is this? I always thought it was quite popular and yet the most I have done is get my head in before they tell me to stop! I use plenty of lube so why doesn't anyone seem willing? Maybe I have just been unlucky. Thanks in advance!

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My Brother be patien!!! I took me 13years of patients and hardwork to get my wife to trust me enough to try anal!! I dont know how old you are but be patient. Also remember I am only 6X5,5' so it could be your size...but maybe one day you will find someone!!

good luck

I

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Taurus -- just curious here. Have you ever had a cock, or something about the size of your cock, up your ass? I'm making no assumptions and I see your statement about being 100% straight, but even so, some straight guys have had experience with dildos, ass play. Point is, if you had such experience you might have an immediate understanding of the reluctance some of your partners have expressed. Particularly given your evident dimensions (that you have never measured - to maintain the mystery).

D

deleted356736

I knew quite a few girls who liked anal sex, but didn't want to with me. Eventually I found someone, and she knew how to do it with someone with my size. She was also my first female ejaculation, and she had this really nonplussed attitude towards sex. A short time later was my second woman who I had anal with, and she was also quite experienced and knew exactly how to do it. She was raunchy, one of the hottest women I have been with, and an amazing body too.

What it took was confidence and experience on their parts. Both women, every time was very, very easy with the right preparation and the right position.

tasteslikejellyjam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Taurus -- just curious here. Have you ever had a cock, or something about the size of your cock, up your ass? I'm making no assumptions and I see your statement about being 100% straight, but even so, some straight guys have had experience with dildos, ass play. Point is, if you had such experience you might have an immediate understanding of the reluctance some of your partners have expressed. Particularly given your evident dimensions (that you have never measured - to maintain the mystery).

my #1 rule...
you want to stick a dick in my ass...
I get to stick one in yours...
I tried anal twice....
just not my thing...
I did however have a boyfriend who liked ass play...
I was the only girl he ever trusted to tell or try it with...
its definitely a trust thing because it can be good or very uncomfortable...

also try warming up her asshole first...
stick your tongue in & some finger work...
warming it up helps a lot before penetration...

PS
if you get a girl who is willing to do it...
have the bitch douche her ass first...
both of you will thank me in the end...

Last edited:

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It took me years before I had brought up the nerve to try it with my ex boyfriend back then...it was so painfull..that the thought of it made me not wanting to try it again. he wasn't that big...but still had some girth to his penis.

But what bothered me the most were the after effects....whenever I laughed i had to fart or leaking ass fluids. iT was like my anus had lost it strenght. After a few days I recovered from it though.

So even if I could have a more pleasurable experience with someone else..all lubed up and all..the thought of the damage done to your anus in a long run, prevents me from taking the jump again...

and taking on an even bigger penis...is like hell to me... I rather take it in my pussy..thank you

taurusbull

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps I should give up on anal and stick with pussy. (Unless the girl is totally up for it)

tasteslikejellyjam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps I should give up on anal and stick with pussy. (Unless the girl is totally up for it)

definitely something you'll get but it will take time...
just ask every partner if its something they're into...
maybe you'll find one that says yes i love it... =)

Snowy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I knew this woman who said she actually loved anal BUT would not let me do it with her.
I never suggested it but she said that she liked to do it with previous supposed smaller guys. She said cause of my size there was no way- This surprised me as ive never thot i was big, only an average size of 7'' long by 5.5'' thick.

Sometimes id be be having sex with her and cause i like to take long thrusts the odd time id come out completely without realising and go back in and would accidentally push into her anus (no penetration tho).
She would laugh and say 'Oh your going for the money shot,'
Id apoligise and continue with her pussy but would ask gently IF i did would she mind, shed smile and say 'I need a bit of preparation, so not right now.'

Ive never particularily wanted to try anal but if it was offered then yes i would try it as long as the right procedures where carried out.
I know enough and respect enough to say you cant just go charging in. :D

Last edited:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
my #1 rule...
you want to stick a dick in my ass...
I get to stick one in yours...
I tried anal twice....
just not my thing...
I did however have a boyfriend who liked ass play...
I was the only girl he ever trusted to tell or try it with...
its definitely a trust thing because it can be good or very uncomfortable...

also try warming up her asshole first...
stick your tongue in & some finger work...
warming it up helps a lot before penetration...

PS
if you get a girl who is willing to do it...
have the bitch douche her ass first...
both of you will thank me in the end...

I love how you refer to a woman as, 'the bitch' ... we could definatly hang out

B_mantila3

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well i have had some anal with my ex and it was sure quite kinky... ;d
she wanted it really, and she likes pain (quite strange... :S) while sex and that's why she told me to tie her down to her bed and fuck her asshole not stopping what ever she said... :S she made me promise that and i kept my promise, she screamed like hell for a while until her ass streched a bit and it didnt hurt so much anymore, and after that she really liked it... ;d ;D

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In my late teens, I had three chicks ask me to fuck them in the ass. It was crazy good, well except for one, I won't go into details. Since then its been more difficult to get in the ass when it comes to women.

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I got turned on to anal by my first girl friend when I became sexually active. It was great to have my cock fully penetrated into her. Since then every partner I have been with, women and men, I have enjoyed anal sex with. Some women are really into it, yes they do exist. My wife and I swing with a small group of couples and these women all enjoy anal sex and DP; probably not a representative group of ladies.

Of all the partners that I have had anal with, only 2 women choose to not repeat it. I have found that there is a big difference between having anal women vs. men. Guys tend to like to get down to it, very animalistic. Generally, women like romance, love, and tenderness, pron movie anal sex from my experience does not go over well.

I like to make sure they are relaxed, soft music, candles, warm hot tub, and lots of foreplay. I do not surprise them with anal sex by moving from puss to ass unannounced. Before I have anal with a women I discuss it with her in advance, before we get together for sex. I have found that my female partners when first approached with the idea are very weary about the prospect of taking my huge dick up their ass. We talk it through and discuss how it will be done. I often have them discuss it with other women that I have had anal with. When another women shares her experiences of anal with me with my new partner they become ready to try it.

Once the you and your partner agreed on having anal, select a location together, and discuss on the atmosphere that she wants you to set. Some people may like to set the mood with some wine, even drugs; I would advice against it. Alcohol and other substances dull the senses and will reduce your communication with each other. Get her relaxed and at ease, use lots of foreplay, worship her body. Don't get rough with her. Your usual vaginal intercourse my get rough, you might have a tendency to get pounding her hard, maybe you like to push her head done on to your cock to gag her while she is giving you head; DO NOT THIS. You do not want to do anything that will break the mood and break her relaxation. Take is easy on eating her pussy, be gentle, go slow, easy, and passionate screwing her puss, it is all about the romance and passion. Remember passion for her may be different than passion for you. It is all about her.

When screwing her pussy fuck until she orgasms, but do not continue till you cum, save it for her ass. If you cum several times before you have anal your cock may be too desensitized to cum quickly; nothing will break the mood as screw her ass forever until you cum for the third time.

Finally you are ready for anal. Start with some ass play. Her puss needs foreplay, so will her ass. Go slow, use lots of lube, lube in her ass, on her buttock, and all over your cock. I suggest having her on her back looking up to you. Face to face is more intimate, she will trust you more if she can see your eyes. It will also encourage communication, anal is not something you do to her, it is something you do together. In this position she may be able to rest her feet on chest and hands on your hips, this will allow her to help control your penetration.

Slowly work you cock in, slow and easy, a little in, a little out. Add move lube to your cock to keep it well lubricated. I prefer to use KY Jelly in her ass and KY Ultra Gel to relube my cock, if you are pool side you may need to use another lube as KY is water base and will quickly wash off. Be patient. When you get to a point where there is significant resistance have she push, or bear down to open her sphincter muscles. You will be amazed how easy you move deeper when she does this. Take your time this can take a while. When I have anal with a partner for the first time it can take me more than 25 minutes work my big dick balls deep into their ass. After all these years it still takes me about 10 minutes of fully penetrate my wife's ass the first time in an evening, and she takes cock anally several times a week.

Once you have fully penetrated her ass you can now start to slowly fuck her ass. She will be very tight and you will think it feels great. I have partners that can cum just from anal penetration and having my cock move in and out, most can not.

Continue to add additional lube as you work your cock in and out of her. Now start to stroke her clit, she will need to have some stimulation for her to really enjoy this. She might want to use a vibe on her clit and puss as you screw her anally. I enjoy laying down forward on top of her and having my pelvis rub her clit, suck on her nipples, nibble on her earlobes, whisper in her ear how sexy she is and that she is a incredible lover. Before you know it you both will be cumming.

PS. another tip is to assign your hand exclusive jobs. Have your left hand only work her ass and touch your cock after you have started anal. Keep your right hand away from the ass, use it to stroke her clit and finger her puss. Never move you hand, fingers, or dick from her ass to her puss without first throughly cleaning them with soap and water, showering is probably the best idea. Giving her an infection will not make her very respective to doing anal again, no matter how good of an anal lover you are.

Hi! I have yet to meet a girl who is willing to try anal with me. Why is this? I always thought it was quite popular and yet the most I have done is get my head in before they tell me to stop! I use plenty of lube so why doesn't anyone seem willing? Maybe I have just been unlucky. Thanks in advance!

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here's the truth MOST women don't like anal sex, it hurts, it doesn't feel particularly good, many times causes us to bleed, causes some women to think about how gross it is, constipates some and causes others to have loose stools for a day or two after-wards.

However there are some of us, myself included that like anal sex, I will admit I did it a lot more when I was younger than I do now, it was easier and less painful.

Anal sex is usually given for the guys pleasure since we receive very little from it, so if a women decides to allow you to have be grateful. With that being said there are some of us, myself included that like anal sex, I will admit I did it a lot more when I was younger than I do now, it was easier and less painful.

The bottom line is if the girl doesn't want it -don't push the issue it's just not for her. I happen to know of one instance that a woman relented and allowed her husband to have it and it ruined their sex life for her. From that point forward she was grossed out thinking about where his penis had been and how disgusting it was.