Anal sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Oct 5, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

lalala: Ok, I&#39;ve messed around with this guy a few times, and we were planning on doing anal sex but he&#39;s around 11 inches and I&#39;m really nervous.. Anyways, could it cause any damage to me since he&#39;s so big.. like ripping of stuff or bleeding or anything else? Any tips? <_<

2. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

It could. I hope for your sake that he&#39;s experienced. Two newbies engaging in anal sex is not an especially good idea when the intended top is 11". A few suggestions:
    *Use lube ... lots of it. I recommend Astroglide or Wet Platinum.
    *Have him prepare you with plenty of fingering. Start with one finger, and then add others one at a time.
    *Use a condom. Don&#39;t be stupid regardless of his cock size.
    *Have him lie on his back and lower yourself onto it. That way you can control the depth of penetration. After you become accustomed to the feeling, only then should you consider rolling over and letting him take the lead.
    *Excuse my being graphic here, but it bears being said: Push out with your rectal muscles like you&#39;re taking a huge dump. This will cause the sphincters to open more easily.

Hope that helped some.

3. Imported

Gold Member

lalala: yeah he is very experienced so i guess that&#39;s good.

anyways, if you push out your rectal muscles like you siad, won&#39;t you actually end up taking a shit then?

4. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not if there isnt any feces in your colon.

5. Pappy

Pappy Member

And there shouldn&#39;t be if you&#39;re going to do anal&#33; Clean yourself out before hand.

Draft saved Draft deleted