Anal sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by PrinceofMN, Mar 14, 2010.

1. PrinceofMN

PrinceofMN New Member

Okay, I can take my b/f penis up my rear end, but the problem I have is that I feel so damn constipated. It's only when he starts to fuck when I feel it, but as soon as he pulls out, I feel fine.

So I bought one of those vixen life like penis almost the same size as my b/f to practice as I really want to give anal sex a try. Well, even the dildo makes me constipated, wtf? Does anyone else go through the same thing? I'm just experimenting with anal sex for the first time. Should I just keep trying until the feeling goes away? Did anyone else have this sort of trouble the first time they did it? What can i do to help the problem? thx

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    how does having a penis or dildo up your ass make you constipated? Last time I checked, anal sex doesn't involve shit (unless that's your thing...) and constipation is the inability to shit. Your post is confusing

3. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I think he means the sensation of feeling constipated. Both his dildo and his boyfriend's cock give him the same sensation, that of being constipated, rather than pleasure.

Draft saved Draft deleted