Anal Sex

B_orleandersee

1st Like
Media
ok, so im into it. i love the pleasure, not necessarily fond of the turf. if anyone ever goes down and starts tossing up town, i have no problem with it.. i do have a problem with being kissed afterwards.. i wont do it. whats better is that i get so turned on thinking about doing that to guys im really into i just dont know how i'd feel about it afterwards or if i'd even swallow my saliva throughout that whole entire remaining time... i remember once making someone rinse their mouth out with listerine before kissing me and i even suggested brushing.. they did... i mean, how is it that u guys go about doing it and what are some ways to get around the more unpleasant side of it which we are all aware of?

Last edited:

B_orleandersee

1st Like
Media
so there's pretty much no way around it then is there? i did talk to my friend and they mentioned douching though jeez man, i like to be spontaneous.. must one really? daily, i'd be carrying around a douche bag as if it were a purse... le sigh... tis a very small price to pay to enjoy the amazingness of men.

i have a question arthur, perhaps you'd be able to help.. if one not only wants to put their face near it, they also want to stick their tongue as deep in there as humanly possible, what must one do in such scenario? has thou gone the route of the tongue in arse before or art thou possibly an expert? i'd kindly appreciate your help.

Last edited:
D

deleted569656

Jut wondering if you go down on a guy's asshole yourself then if you're so obsessed with cleanliness? I don't think any guy should be doin something as intimate as that if you're not willin to get your own Tongue a little dirty.

Anyway, no matter what you do you're always gonna get bacteria in your mouth. Everywhere from your belly button downwards is covered from bacteria straight from your asshole. That's why surgeons hold their hands in te air or fold them even after they've scrubbed. In that case you probably shouldn't kiss any guy who kisses you below the nipples at all then, right?

Just a thought :) xx

Getting9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There is more bacteria in a human mouth than the rest of the body.
Anyway, I would only contemplate doing it in a long term relationship and only after a bowel wash.

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the fact that so much preparation is required to perform an act that thrives on unbridled and spontaneous passion says something about the act itself.... i have so many more reasons not to practice anal sex, therefore i have no desire to even experiment with it.... i couldn't imagine myself lost in the throes of desire and then stopping short to go give myself an enema.... the sheer absurdity of the thought alone is enough to put me back in the closet....

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
carry one of those mini packs of wetwipes in your pocket. anti bacterial ones if that helps.
every time you shit, finish off with one of those wipes.

better?

B_orleandersee

1st Like
Media
thank you guys for the replies. just for the record, i'd like to state that bacteria isn't exactly what i have a problem with.. little clumps of shit, on the other hand, i do.. have you guys ever given yourself an anal douche? it takes so much time and effort that just thinking about giving yourself one, one must set aside at least an hour along with 15 minutes just to prepare for the whole ordeal..

i think i'd just be better off with not eating. i'd sacrifice that just to have good clean sex.

Last edited: