Anal sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by jonglobe, Feb 15, 2011.

1. jonglobe

jonglobe New Member

Hi, my girlfriend recently expressed a desire to try anal sex.. it's something neither of us have done before, and though we experimented a bit I'd like to know the 'proper' way of doing it, so it's enjoyable for both of us!

Does any have any advice? Thanks :)

2. LUM_1986

LUM_1986 Member

Albums:
    Well, honestly I think we need to know a few things first... Like whats your size..? (Both length and Girth)...

I don't ask out of curiosity, just that there is a great GREAT difference between anal sex with a average sized penis or a large one... (Not the level of satisfaction, mind you, mainly just the logistics..!) :wink:

If you are 'average' in size, then I would say that honestly, its almost exactly like every other kind of sex... Except you MUST make sure that your girlfriend is:

~ comfortable

~ relaxed

~ Very VERY well lubricated within

~ That your dick is very well lubricated too

And that you have spent twice the amount of time you would usually take to open her vaginally...

And by that I mean, until you can insert the same number of fingers to the knuckle as the width of your dick then you shouldn't penetrate her! :biggrin1:

If you are larger than 'average', then the same rules apply... But you have to be aware, that your dick will probably, in terms of length, be longer than the area you can reach with your fingers to open up...

If this is so, then NO sudden thrusts... take your time... and also if she is having problems then let her get into a position in which she can COMPLETELY control the speed and depth to which you penetrate her...

Over all, laugh, enjoy and let it be an experience... :biggrin1:

-Jay- :grouphug:

3. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
  4. need2bsexy2

need2bsexy2 Active Member

Albums:
    Clean, lube and be patient. Make sure she uses an enema and empties out. Lube both of you generously. Just put in the head and STOP! Wait at least 15 seconds for the sphinter muscle to relax. Then go slow and find her comfort level.

5. jonglobe

jonglobe New Member

Well, I'd say I'm about average in length/girth, and thank you for the advice :) just wondering though, what should the sensation feel like for me? My girlfriend explained that for her it's a very different suggestion to everything else, and that she likes it, but I didn't really feel much - it was different, but nothing 'amazing'. It may have been down to the condom being quite thick, but I don't know.

6. MrMeatFlaps

MrMeatFlaps New Member

Sock her on the jaw and yell "pop goes the weasel!"

7. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    what a bizarre response to an honest question....

Draft saved Draft deleted