Anal Sex

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by B_Anzalone, Jun 24, 2006.

1. B_Anzalone

B_Anzalone New Member

Hello,

I'm kinda new to the forum, so I guess I'll go ahead and start a new thread. I am about 8.5X6 and I have had sex with my current girlfriend a few times, I wanna try anal, but IDK if she'll go for it. Is there anything I might be able to tell her, to convince her? She's never had anal before so I'm pretty sure it'll hurt like hell.

2. You should talk about it before you do it and maybe get her to start fingering herself in the anus to loosen up a bit. If she says yes, go for it but make sure you have a good lube in excess supply, you'll need it !!!

3. subi_sue

subi_sue New Member

You need to discuss it with her before you start to touch her there in bed. Maybe just bring it up as a fantasy and see how she reacts. Then if she agrees, take it really slow. When you are doing it doggy style, use lube and slide one and then two fingers into her bum. You might want to do that a few times and nothing else (believe me, it feels good for us if you do it slowly). Then overtime she will be more comfortable as you try to put your dick in there. Fingers first and then try your dick. Best position for me is laying on my back cos he can see my reaction as he is sliding into me, and you can kiss at the same time.
    Good luck.
    Sue

4. B_Anzalone

B_Anzalone New Member

thanks, and now that i hve a female view point it makes me feel a lot better

5. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

If she's agreeable to it, lube up your fingers and give her a good anal probing. Start with one finger and if she's comfortable with that, try two. Then work your way up to three. This may take several sessions. She needs to be comfortable with anal penetration and learn to relax her anus before you proceed to trying to put your penis in there. Think of it as a long term project.

6. D_Loveday Rubberhose

Absolutely think of it as a long term project. The ONLY woman who would let me penetrate her anally had to be "massaged" for 4 months prior. But in the meantime, my fingers in her ass while we fucked made her orgasms incredible! Once we did finally get to it, she took all 9" and had 2 (more) orgasms.

7. The Professor 2

The Professor 2 New Member

And don't forget your lips and tongue...that's the most sensitive spot on the body so make love to it well before you plow the field.

8. TitanicJake

TitanicJake New Member

AstroGlide Lube works for me.
    Probe that poop shoot first. Have her be drunk or very relaxed.
    Anal sex is a beautiful thing.
    Jake

9. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

once again, something that has probably been brought up in at least a dozen other threads... use the search feature and you'll find a wealth of information.

10. RideRocket

Gold Member

Ditto. Take your TIME. You don't want to go blowing out her O-ring.

11. iyikedralling

iyikedralling New Member

Yeah, definately take her time and let her control the pace. Let her know that itll feel weird (mostly like she has to take a shit at that VERY second), but after a couple minutes of thrusting she will adjust and itll be comfortable and quite pleasurable.

12. gluben

gluben Active Member

Albums:
    My boyfrnd has an enorumous cock, the biggest I'v ever seen...The first time he fucked me I was really afraid and He made me harm. He decidec to let me sniff a few of Popper ( i dont know the name in inglish, but i think is the same). It's a light drug that dont make dipendent. It's legal anmd often used in the Hospital. Its effect is it enlarge the anal hole, that's way it grows up the bloody pressure and relaxes the muscles, so the anal hole is relaxed and fucking doesnt make harm...

13. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

14. ecjc2000

ecjc2000 New Member

interesting to talk about. I mean you could try it on her obviously as per all the advise you need heaps of lube. Go in really slowly but once the initial bit of pain occurs you can just go for it. I don't don't about women but its great for me. If she is resistant mabey get her to finger you ass. If you like it she may let you do it. Guarentee at first its a bit hard to take but it just gets easier and more enjoyable :)

Draft saved Draft deleted