Anal sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Fallingwater, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Fallingwater

Fallingwater New Member

My girlfriend enjoys anal penetration, but so far she only experienced it with fingers and a double-ended dildo.
    We want to try the real thing, but the dildo is rather small, and even on the larger end it's almost half the width of my dick (which has a circumference of 18cm at its largest point, and is also 18cm long).
    Plus, she's kinda petite and tight, which doesn't help (great in normal penetration though :D).

The most important thing here is that I don't want to hurt her.
    We'll apply generous amounts of lube and be very gentle, but I wanted to ask if any of you had any advice about doing it right.

2. karr-1

karr-1 New Member

Albums:
    Other than lots of lube and be gentle there is nothing more I can say about it. You must both want it, have plenty of time and make sure you won't be bothered by anyone.

Take it really really slow and stop when it hurts, it is very easy to damage something down there.

3. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

1. get into the doggy style position
    2. line up your penis to the entrance of her ass
    3. use lots of lube
    4. have her SLOWLY back herself on to your penis
    5 let her back herself all the down your penis at her pace add lube as needed.
    6 YOU SHOULD NOT MOVE

she will be in some pain nothing you can do about, but this way lets her go at her own pace. i do this with every girl who wants to try anal with me, even the 5foot 100lbs asian school girls i like so much

it will work it just takes time you will be bored just sitting there so talk to her tell her she is doing a great job play with her tits and pussy

use lube.

4. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

Try getting her "into it" by showing her by example. Bring a buddy over who's willing to fuck you in front of her.

She'll quickly see by your obvious delight that it's fun to have the "real thing" deep inside you.

5. sares

sares New Member

or, if you don't swing that way... just take the dildo yourself, get one that approximates your size, and both try it on. that way you'll understand the sensations and exactly how slow to take it.

good for the goose, good for the gander.

6. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

I love you sares. Truly I do. **batting eyelash emoticon**

7. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Yup. You both also need to clean out first. Nothing worse than shit on your dick after anal sex.

Scat--BARF!!

Rimming, fingering with lube, relaxing will go a LONG way to making it more pleasurable.

Also consider having her sit on you so that she can control the depth of insertion. As Sares and Stronzo point out, knwoing what it feels like makes it easier to know what to do (and what to avoid).

8. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

LOLOLOL now that is funny ooooo Do you think he'll faint when the guy penetrates?

Draft saved Draft deleted