anal sex

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm moving the argument (since it ceases to be a debate) over here.

Let me be completely clear in my postion in this:

I am 100% for women who enjoy anal sex and willingly encourage it within their sexual relationships of their own free will.

I am 100% against ANYONE (be it woman, man, transexual, or any other variation thereof) who feels pressured by a society which pressures anyone to do anything against their inclination or nature.

There's a heterosexual male phenomenon of creating sexual "norms" afoot in this land and it's counter, in my opinion, to the free will of women in general and gay men as well:

In a society where bisexuality is seen by many heterosexual men as a "natural progression for women but not men" and anal sex as "wrong" for men but somehow permissible for their female partners, I see an insidiousness to the subliminal seduction of heterosexual women into a sexual behavior (if against their will) counterproductive to the sexuality of ALL people irrespective of gender or sexual orientation.

That's my stance. I stand by it.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Stronzo said:

There's a heterosexual male phenomenon of creating sexual "norms" afoot in this land and it's counter, in my opinion, to the free will of women in general and gay men as well:

I think that this portion of your post assumes that all the males that defined what this country now consider to be norms were straight and I find that hard to believe and impossible to prove, regardless of how the norms came to be defined/accepted/socialized.

I missed the rest of the context for this debate, so I can't really speak to it.

I can say that, if we believe that gay people have been around as long as people have been around, then members of our community have, theoretically, in the past helped to shape these norms by their actions or inactions. Let's not blame heterosexuals for every evil in the world. It's polarizing and unnecessary.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Stronzo said:
I'm moving the argument (since it ceases to be a debate) over here.
It ceased to be a debate the second you sank to the level of criticizing non-native English speakers about their English idiom.

Coming from someone who typed the cacophony of would-be French "un homme Belgique" on these boards multiple times this week, that's pretty fucking rich.

This post is intended to show you what it feels like when you transform debate into personal attacks.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If this thread needs to be merged with another, I can do that. No need to pick another debate/fight needlessly.

I am, however, going to move this thread to SEX rather than have it in ETC.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stronzo said:
Let me be completely clear in my postion in this:

I am 100% for women who enjoy anal sex and willingly encourage it within their sexual relationships of their own free will.

[...]
And you're 100% against men who enjoy anal sex and willingly encourage it within their sexual relationships:

Stronzo said:
Straight boys? Grow the FUCK UP. Girls have pussies and their awesome. I've been there. I know. Why do you need another hole?? For the love of Christ. If you like women then love their pussies.

If you want a tight ass put that cock where there's a prostate to stimulate.

With respect to your women's pussies:

Stimulate them orally. Do it with your cocks. Use a dildo if that's what pleasures them! Bring in a fucking midget!!

But stop inventing new ways to diminish the females among us or come out of your collective closets.

You're one big fat fucking drag. (pun intended)
http://www.lpsg.org/558819-post15.html

Carry on.

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
alex8 said:
It ceased to be a debate the second you sank to the level of criticizing non-native English speakers about their English idiom.

Coming from someone who typed the cacophony of would-be French "un homme Belgique" on these boards multiple times this week, that's pretty fucking rich.

I think what Stronzo meant was not an insult, rather a misunderstanding of context.
Back to the subject, though.
If a person is forced against their will to take part in a sexual act, it can be construed as "rape" or "sexual abuse" in most parts of the world. What is trying to be conveyed in this thread is for people who are not comfortable with their partners' desires to speak out and let their opinions be known.
It appears some who have posted on the "other orifice" thread have missed the entire point.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
alex8 said:

"Girls have pussies and their awesome." - Stronzo

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lex said:
If this thread needs to be merged with another, I can do that. No need to pick another debate/fight needlessly.

I am, however, going to move this thread to SEX rather than have it in ETC.

Thanks Lex.

It was becoming a battle of wills with several females and me so I began anew in order to make my position clear.

Alex-

I neither require nor enlist your commentary about her abilities in English as I perceived them in connection to misunderstaning my words. My intention is crystal clear and you're simply dumping your "alex kerosene" into the mix to flame things. It's counterproductive.

Now if you have something of merit to contribute I'll listen to you. Otherwise I'd ask that you keep topical to the thread topic. Thanks.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Fucking IS a power dynamic--whether it be vaginal (MF) or anal (MM or MF). I'll admit that much.

I knew someone years ago who refused to watch male-female anal sex because he said it was "too close to faggot." As if fucking a woman up the ass means you are gay.

I mean, if a man and woman decide to try anal sex, that is their call. We keep saying we don't want straight people in our bedrooms, so I think that calls for us to stay out of theirs as well.

I find this argument interesting coming from a prideful total top. How do you intend to judge the pleasures of receiving anal penetration when you have never done so?

How does one know they will enjoy anal sex unless they try it? By try it, I mean more than once, too with someone who knws what they are doing.

I repeat: Every top needs to be fucked in his ass at least once. More than once would be even better. How can you expect to be any good at anal sex if you don't know what it feels like for a man to have a hard dick in his ass? Give it up & take it like a man. You just might be suprised.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
Stronzo said:
I am 100% against ANYONE (be it woman, man, transexual, or any other variation thereof) who feels pressured by a society which pressures anyone to do anything against their inclination or nature.

That's my stance. I stand by it.
This is a commonly held idea that is perfectly acceptable on the surface of it. The problem it gives me is that it takes for granted that one's personal level of tolerance at a given point in time is somehow a universal truth.

Cross eras and/or cultures and you'll find huge variations in what is considered normal and acceptable sexual behaviour.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Stronzo said:
Alex-

I neither require nor enlist your commentary about her abilities in English as I perceived them in connection to misunderstaning my words. My intention is crystal clear and you're simply dumping your "alex kerosene" into the mix to flame things. It's counterproductive.

Now if you have something of merit to contribute I'll listen to you. Otherwise I'd ask that you keep topical to the thread topic. Thanks.

Once again, I will make it clear: you reduce discussions from the level of debate to personal argument with a condescending tone, as per your response above.

While others manage to continue their debates on the threads where they began, you continually feel the need to start a new thread re-stating a position you have made on the original thread in the hope that this time someone will agree with you.

You act like a petulant child, and after throwing your schoolyard taunts around on one thread, you start another so that you can play the game 'your way' rather than with those you've left behind irritated and insulted.

What I am adding to this thread which is 'of worth' is the question as to why it needs to exist, other than to pander to your own ego, when the self-same subject was already being discussed on the other thread, at least by those who didn't resort to personal insults and who could reply with respect for those in whom they were engaged in discussion.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
alex8 said:
Once again, I will make it clear: you reduce discussions from the level of debate to personal argument with a condescending tone, as per your response above.

"However, this is absolutely my final post". alex8 :rolleyes:

It can only be hoped.

Condescension is something you'd know firsthand. I'll take it from your sage point of view since you do drive-by sarcastic condescensions at will as a matter of ":rolleyes: " course lest you forget your favorite emoticon.

You're the height of the pot calling the kettle black alex.

While others manage to continue their debates on the threads where they began, you continually feel the need to start a new thread re-stating a position you have made on the original thread in the hope that this time someone will agree with you.

I stated clearly my intent in beginning a new thread. It was to clarify my view before my intent was any further misconstrued by the board women who enjoy a dick up their asses. I don't care who agrees with me especially if that person's you. You're an ass and an 'annoying little man' as far as I'm concerned. (You'll recall the sentiment I'm sure)....

You act like a petulant child, and after throwing your schoolyard taunts around on one thread, you start another so that you can play the game 'your way' rather than with those you've left behind irritated and insulted.

Speaking of petulance I assume you feel better now for expressing your own? Good boy..

What I am adding to this thread which is 'of worth' is the question as to why it needs to exist, other than to pander to your own ego, when the self-same subject was already being discussed on the other thread, at least by those who didn't resort to personal insults and who could reply with respect for those in whom they were engaged in discussion.

It 'needs to exist' because (last I knew) I didn't need to run my feelings, senitments, notions, or beliefs by some guy in Germany before posting a thread topic.

That substantiated? Calma e gesso. :rolleyes:

Lex said:
I think that this portion of your post assumes that all the males that defined what this country now consider to be norms were straight and I find that hard to believe and impossible to prove, regardless of how the norms came to be defined/accepted/socialized.

Then you've misundertood me Lex.

I was speaking to the majority of heterosexual men in our ranks who buy the premise I described.

Since admittedly you've not digested the entire dialogue it would be helpful if you'd not interpret things as broadly as you have. However the males of whom I do speak have quite successfully defined the sexual norms of the day (or at least to the degree that when a network sitcom dad says "the right kind of threesome" we somehow get what he means).

It is to that imbalance I address all my statements here and on the thread that instigated my creation of this one.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You inability to observe your own participation in the same actions you criticize in others can be rather staggering.

You scream at straight men who like anal sex (in the name of protecting women) while screaming that fundies need to stay out of YOUR bedroom (when the fundies are stiffling gay sex in the name of saving society and children).

Is the hyprocisy of that type of argument lost on you?

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lex said:
You inability to observe your own participation in the same actions you criticize in others can be rather staggering.

You scream at straight men who like anal sex (in the name of protecting women) while screaming that fundies need to stay out of YOUR bedroom (when the fundies are stiffling gay sex in the name of saving society and children).

Is the hyprocisy of that type of argument lost on you?

No more than your own appears to be on you.

Wait now? Where did I 'scream at straight men who like anal sex'? Nope. Don't think I did now did I? Sure didn't.

That's your take and I accept it erroneous as I find it and you.

Your bias can (and has been in the past) been equally staggering to me as a poster. So we all have our crosses to bear. Yours just carries a greater "weight" shall we say?:33:

I leave you to your own theorizing.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Stronzo said:
No more than your own appears to be on you.

Wait now? Where did I 'scream at straight men who like anal sex'? Nope. Don't think I did now did I? Sure didn't.

Sure you didn't.

Stronzo said:
...Christ boys! I've had my share of pussy and it rocks. But oh no.. you ask many straight men these days about sex and they go on and on about women who like it "up the ass" or "two chicks and me".

Yet oddly to that same target audience you say "gee fella
33.gif
why not try it up your shoot and see if you like it and you get "no way!! I'm no fag!!" So by logic are straight women fags??
33.gif

I'm unceasingly amazed that men can act out their homoerotic tenedencies on their female counterparts ad nauseum but just mention two dudes kissing and they get all defensive.

Straight boys? Grow the FUCK UP. Girls have pussies and their awesome. I've been there. I know. Why do you need another hole?? For the love of Christ. If you like women then love their pussies.

If you want a tight ass put that cock where there's a prostate to stimulate.

With respect to your women's pussies:

Stimulate them orally. Do it with your cocks. Use a dildo if that's what pleasures them! Bring in a fucking midget!!

But stop inventing new ways to diminish the females among us or come out of your collective closets.

You're one big fat fucking drag. (pun intended)

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lex said:

Indeed. Surely I didn't.

My intent, though obviously lost on you, was to give the women back their right to options for the love of Christ.

One more time with a redudancy that has the gods reeling:

You remain unwilling to acknowledge the intent of that post you quoted of mine much in that same way as certain straight females who've taken issue with me. It's an odd camp.

No amount of pming or reason seems to dissuade you from your following me around with it either. Hmmmm.. if you weren't a moderator that'd be trolling. Maybe it still is! But who to report to??:33:

It's exaggeration for effect Lex.

One more time... (ugh).. with feeling:

It's exaggeration for effect.

Are moderator/posters equal to the same scrutiny they dispense?:33: Sure as hell I don't know......... it's a mystery to this causcasian English-American.

Oh shit. I guess I shouldn't call myself that. :redface:

Mais vraiment? N' importe. Ca ne fait rien. (sorry alex my pc won't do the c cédille):redface:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's really kind of telling that you asked me to talk about this in PM, then after I thought we came to an understanding, you posted this (including the Moderator jab).

Wow.