anal sex

castheman

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I been ging out with my gf or about 18 months abd sex is great but some times we problems (hiting the top of vergina) with the size of my cock (9inchs) so i been aksing her about anal sex but dose not like the idea so what should i do? i been thinking about trying simething out with an guy just to see what its like...

chimes

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you can even CONVINCE her that taking a large sized object up the bum is a good idea in the first place, then that is more than half the battle.

But seriously. I'm pretty sure any girl will tell you that it hurts a hell of a lot more to have x-number of inches up their butt, than have you hitting their cervix. Maybe what you should do is be a little nicer, and not slam in all the way, okay?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Stronzo said:
Go here for an "in depth" study.

We've covered it ad nauseum.

Stronzo nailed it on the head.

Look around a bit, people. Topics have been covered alot and thoroughly.:rolleyes:

Personally, I think you should work on your spelling and possibly your age before you worry about fucking your "gf" in the ass with your "9 inch" dick.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
big dirigible said:
And it is naturally inconceivable that anything could be added to the august deliberations of days past.

No. Not inconceivable just unlikely as evidenced by your latest.

My point bd (as I believe was jeff's) was that one ought to avail him or herself of the search feature to this board. I know the moderators encourage it as a matter of course.

You see? For all your sarcasm you added nothing of any substance nor did the thread initiator.

Small Hound

Just Browsing
Media
Yo JB, lighten up Dude... not all of us have been here forever. We wouldn't know what topics have been discussed...

Let the conversation(s) continue...

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Small Hound said:
Yo JB, lighten up Dude... not all of us have been here forever. We wouldn't know what topics have been discussed...

Let the conversation(s) continue...

Hey Small hound.... Got no qualms with people making posts.

Fact is, this original poster kinda gave off an under 18 poster vibe. It isn't appropriate for 17 and under to be here.

Also, would you enjoy 30 new threads all asking about " if 10 inches was a big dick?" How about " My girlfriend can't accomidate my 13 inch penis"

You are lucky it was just me making comments. I am one of the nice ones.....:rolleyes:

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you're wondering about anal sex, and trying to convince your gf about giving it a go, here's a suggestion that might work.

Get a dildo that's the same size or slightly bigger than your own "9 inch" penis. Give her this, and get her to violently and repeatedly slam it up your own ass.

This will firstly give you a clear and memorable insight into what you are asking her to do, and secondly, prove to her once and for all that you are not asking her to do something you would not do yourself for her.

Small Hound

Just Browsing
Media
Irvy,

Sorry but I disagree with your thought...

I have been there and done exactly what you have suggested.

First, when I had the dildo put up my ass... I was in incredible pain. We did this for the rational you mentioned...
"do it to me first then see if you want to contiue to do it to me"

I then told her no way, Iwill not do this to you.

But then one night... as we were getting hornier and hornier she asked me to try to put it there... well, I did and she loved it.

Since then it has become a regular part of our love making... especially towards the end when I cum... it is great.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife has worked with increasing diameters of dildos to the point where she can take me in her ass but she still hasn't been able to dilate her vagina to the point she can take me vaginally. So anything is possible but your girlfriend must make up her own mind and she has to want to try anal sex on her own terms and you need to remember that whining is not foreplay.

Aquaman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anal sex is alright, but depending on the lady -case by case. Some chicks beg you, and you're 'no way I'm going near that!! Big butts or tighter butts, some smell and some don't, so its still case by case.

On the flipside, play with mine all you like, just don't try to jam anything up there. May not dig what you find up mine:rolleyes:, ladies.