Anal Sex

My gf and I are both into anal action. She takes all of me in her ass at least once a week, and there's always a lot of anal involved when we have a weekend MMF. And she's always ready to strap-on a cock and fuck me. A perfect world
Lucky man!
 
Maybe that’s why guys try Bi? Most of the married bi guys I’ve met love fucking ass. They never get it at home
Yeah. I’m sure it’s that and blowjobs. There are a number of females that aren’t really into that either.
 
Been married for more than 40 years. Tried anal with the wife twice. Not her cup of tea, unfortunately. I loved the thrill of being very naughty.
 
You very never been with a woman that genuinely liked anal sex. Some have tried it, or do it because they want to please, but none I’ve met actually like it.
A few won’t try it and have no desire to ever do it.
I’m married to a woman who doesn’t do blowjobs anymore, and has never and will never do anal. So my chances of getting to do anal now are very slim, most likely zero!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rewardheragain148