Anal Sex

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by hindustorm, Jun 15, 2007.

1. hindustorm

hindustorm New Member

2. foxylilli

foxylilli New Member

Hey!

If neither of u have tried it b4 then start small with lubed fingers etc b4 workin ur cock in very slowly. Let her be in charge and spooning is a great way to start off! Plenty of lube and go slowly!!!

Lilli. xXx

ps. Have fun!!!:wink:

3. hindustorm

hindustorm New Member

what about her foxylilli? i've heard of things called enemas? should she do anything to prepare? like make sure she's clean etc?

4. snoozan

Gold Member

i don't think an enema is necessary. if you're that freaked out about coming into contact with fecal matter, don't have anal sex. use a condom. otherwise, it's just lots of patience and even more lube.

5. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I also don't think an enema is necessary I've had penises up my bottoms lots and it's never been messy in the slightest, just use common sense and do it shortly after going to the toilet for number 2's and a good old wash.

6. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Yeah, that's what I said the first time I did anal - you get used to it.. :wink:

7. Suger_Pie

Suger_Pie New Member

The first time my boyfriend wanted to do it I said hell no! But after some playing around with his fingers and really liking it I relented. Now I fucking love it.

Anal's good for men and women. He loved it when I would stick my finger up his ass. Drove him nuts!

8. Mikex25

Mikex25 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    woman like anal with smaller cocks !!

9. Suger_Pie

Suger_Pie New Member

Granted the smaller something is the less it hurts, but if you're sufficiantly lubed up and the ass is relaxed, it still feels good.

We never measured him but he wasn't exactly small. It took us some time to work up to me taking it up the ass, but God, when we finally got there...

Wow.

10. sdg475

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm curious to try it, just have to find a brave girl.

11. Suger_Pie

Suger_Pie New Member

Yeah, there is a certain stigma about it. Though that's not what made me hold back at first. I just thought it would hurt. It took some getting used to at first. He really had to build up to actually getting me to relax enough to actually 'do the deed'. lol

A lot of people see it as something dirty unfortunately.

12. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

And your point is caller?

13. hindustorm

hindustorm New Member

Sugar Pie, thanks for the info, how long did it take before you found it pleasureable for you? and is anal something you could go balls deep in? or is it something a guy should not try and push all way in in your experience? did it hurt that much the first few times?

14. Suger_Pie

Suger_Pie New Member

Well like I said, it took some talking in to and we really had to work up to it. Truth be told, I think it was like, maybe 2 months before we could do it without fear. Since we worked up to it, it didn't really hurt. I really recommend taking it in stages so that the muscles learn to relax and the skin stretches. As far as going all the way in, I would say that's a personal preference. Just because I liked it, doesn't mean that every woman will.

15. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I hate the stigma that women who enjoy anal are permiscus or slutty. I am open about liking it but i find it fusterating when im judged because of that. Ive even had a past lover who found it strange the first time i asked for it as he had never had anal sex before.

I just dont understand why anal is supposed to be something that all men want and all women want to avoid?.. Ive always found it pleaserable

16. Suger_Pie

Suger_Pie New Member

Same here! I always say that I'll try anything once, as long as it's not kids, animals or dead people. ;)

I don't understand the stigma either. I mean, how can you judge something that you've never done yourself? You don't know what you're talking about if you've never tried it.

Draft saved Draft deleted