Anal Sex

foxylilli

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey!

If neither of u have tried it b4 then start small with lubed fingers etc b4 workin ur cock in very slowly. Let her be in charge and spooning is a great way to start off! Plenty of lube and go slowly!!!

Lilli. xXx

ps. Have fun!!!:wink:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what about her foxylilli? i've heard of things called enemas? should she do anything to prepare? like make sure she's clean etc?

i don't think an enema is necessary. if you're that freaked out about coming into contact with fecal matter, don't have anal sex. use a condom. otherwise, it's just lots of patience and even more lube.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also don't think an enema is necessary I've had penises up my bottoms lots and it's never been messy in the slightest, just use common sense and do it shortly after going to the toilet for number 2's and a good old wash.

Suger_Pie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The first time my boyfriend wanted to do it I said hell no! But after some playing around with his fingers and really liking it I relented. Now I fucking love it.

Anal's good for men and women. He loved it when I would stick my finger up his ass. Drove him nuts!

Suger_Pie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Granted the smaller something is the less it hurts, but if you're sufficiantly lubed up and the ass is relaxed, it still feels good.

We never measured him but he wasn't exactly small. It took us some time to work up to me taking it up the ass, but God, when we finally got there...

Wow.

Suger_Pie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, there is a certain stigma about it. Though that's not what made me hold back at first. I just thought it would hurt. It took some getting used to at first. He really had to build up to actually getting me to relax enough to actually 'do the deed'. lol

A lot of people see it as something dirty unfortunately.

hindustorm

Just Browsing
Media
Sugar Pie, thanks for the info, how long did it take before you found it pleasureable for you? and is anal something you could go balls deep in? or is it something a guy should not try and push all way in in your experience? did it hurt that much the first few times?

Suger_Pie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well like I said, it took some talking in to and we really had to work up to it. Truth be told, I think it was like, maybe 2 months before we could do it without fear. Since we worked up to it, it didn't really hurt. I really recommend taking it in stages so that the muscles learn to relax and the skin stretches. As far as going all the way in, I would say that's a personal preference. Just because I liked it, doesn't mean that every woman will.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I hate the stigma that women who enjoy anal are permiscus or slutty. I am open about liking it but i find it fusterating when im judged because of that. Ive even had a past lover who found it strange the first time i asked for it as he had never had anal sex before.

I just dont understand why anal is supposed to be something that all men want and all women want to avoid?.. Ive always found it pleaserable

Suger_Pie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Same here! I always say that I'll try anything once, as long as it's not kids, animals or dead people. ;)

I don't understand the stigma either. I mean, how can you judge something that you've never done yourself? You don't know what you're talking about if you've never tried it.