• i never do that because other reasons

Votes: 11 8.7%

• Total voters

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i personally think that anal sex is kinda gross because after all from the anus comes you know what.

Big en

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do not think tallbig just get down on all fours and give that prostate a good workout. You'll be glad you did:eek:mfg:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i personally think that anal sex is kinda gross because after all from the anus comes you know what.

LMAO, don't knock it until you've tried it. :biggrin1: I love anal sex, few things feel as great as having a nice hard cock plunged balls deep in my ass.

Eons ago, before I ever sucked cock I thought it was gross to put your mouth on something a guy pees out of, :tongue: ahh the naivete and innocence of youth.:rolleyes: But once I tried it I was hooked! :biggrin1: :blowjob:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

A thorough washout/douching should take care of any fecal matter, although I myself draw the line at feltching and ATM.

This thread is destined, I fear, to become the dumping ground (pun intended) of all the assorted loonies, anal retentives and closet scatpigs around here. But before that happens one more time, let me just say that the secrets to pleasurable anal sex (aside from douching and drying) are:

1) An enthusiastic bottom, male or female;
2) His/her willingness/ability to relax;
3) Lots and lots of lube, especially one that stays wet indefinitely.

Trying something new, or trying something that pushes your limits can be intimidating. As with any decent advice regarding sexual pleasure, find a partner whom you can trust, go slowly and keep communicating. In the right set of circumstances, anal sex is extremely pleasurable.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LMAO, don't knock it until you've tried it. :biggrin1: I love anal sex, few things feel as great as having a nice hard cock plunged balls deep in my ass.

Eons ago, before I ever sucked cock I thought it was gross to put your mouth on something a guy pees out of, :tongue: ahh the naivete and innocence of youth.:rolleyes: But once I tried it I was hooked! :biggrin1: :blowjob:
You Go Girl!

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
and following that logic you shouldn't have sex with your Penis cuz from the penis comes you know what :biggrin1:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ummm what are those things? (you could pm me if its too yuk to post on this thread)

Don't know if it's "too yuk" or not, but ATM is ass-to-mouth, meaning that a dick is removed immediately from an ass and sucked. Feltching is eating an anal creampie, ie: consuming semen that has been ejaculated into an anus.

I tried feltching once and got an oral infection so bad it nearly cost me two teeth. I have been in group scenes where ATM was rife, but declined even though there was no evidence of feces anywhere.

giantsfrey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tried it with both girls i've been with, but never really got penetration. virgin assholes and large girth don't mix. and they didn't want it bad enough to make a real effort of widening their o-rings up, ahah. understandable, as i'm not that crazy about it. just would like to try it sometime eventually

Where's the choice for:

I love it and don't get to do it often enough?

That's my answer.

Thicktooll

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ass fucking uuuuum Nice Well dependes with whom.
Big cock and tight ass yes yes yes how nice a big dick all the way in , all the way to your nuts, I say dont knoked if you never have tryed Tryed and them tell as .OK

D

deleted15807

I remember my first prostrate exam which is about as close to anal sex as I'll ever get. Horrible. Absolutely horrible.

The doctor just said drop your pants and lean over. I really had no idea what he was doing. But I heard the glove and then uggghhh the 'pressure'. When it was finally over he said 'OK. You can clean up.' Then he left the room. It felt like I had been raped.

YouTube - Lou Rawls Colonoscopy Exam in English

• Haha
Reactions: hot-rod