• Total voters

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I remember my first prostrate exam...

I really had no idea what he was doing. But I heard the glove and then uggghhh the 'pressure'. When it was finally over he said 'OK. You can clean up.' Then he left the room. It felt like I had been raped.
You're not the only one. I actually just had a similar conversation with my Dr.
I asked, "Why is it that I've actually had anal sex, and it didn't bother me at all, but that exam, from you're thin finger is just awful and feels 10 times bigger?"
He just answered, "I'll be right back," but the nurse came in to finish things up instead.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
LMAO, don't knock it until you've tried it. :biggrin1: I love anal sex, few things feel as great as having a nice hard cock plunged balls deep in my ass.

Eons ago, before I ever sucked cock I thought it was gross to put your mouth on something a guy pees out of, :tongue: ahh the naivete and innocence of youth.:rolleyes: But once I tried it I was hooked! :biggrin1: :blowjob:

I'm proud to know you, ma'am!

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
... the secrets to pleasurable anal sex (aside from douching and drying) are:

1) An enthusiastic bottom, male or female;
2) His/her willingness/ability to relax;
3) Lots and lots of lube, especially one that stays wet indefinitely.

What lube is that? The best lubes we have found are Sliquid and J-lube but they both dry rather quickly. Oils and silicone lubes don't feel right. It's sad that they don't bottle pussy juice it is the best and its natural.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember my first prostrate exam which is about as close to anal sex as I'll ever get. Horrible. Absolutely horrible.

The doctor just said drop your pants and lean over. I really had no idea what he was doing. But I heard the glove and then uggghhh the 'pressure'. When it was finally over he said 'OK. You can clean up.' Then he left the room. It felt like I had been raped.

YouTube - Lou Rawls Colonoscopy Exam in English
LOL but didn't you just love it? LOL I would have.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What lube is that? The best lubes we have found are Sliquid and J-lube but they both dry rather quickly. Oils and silicone lubes don't feel right. It's sad that they don't bottle pussy juice it is the best and its natural.

Silicone lubes are best with a condom. They stay wet and will not effect the integrity of the condom.

Me, personally, I prefer Elbow Grease or Crisco, but I'm old school. And neither should be used in conjunction with condoms.

Broke_Down

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've always had reservations about engaging in outright anal sex because of my penis. It's uncut and I worry about what will happen to my dearest friend during those tender moments.

I've been inside an anus before and it was much more tight (yet more meaty) than I thought it'd be. The real problem for me is that I know a friend whose frenulum was injured when he tried anal sex with his girlfriend. I certainly don't want that to happen to me.

Other than that reservation, I'm totally for anal sex.

D

deleted110426

been wanting to try it the few girls I've been with wouldn't even think about letting me go back there

Stephie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
anal is ok with me I have done it only one and too awhile to get use to that was for sure

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There is no choice for my answer:

My take on anal sex is that I would love to try it but have never found a girl that would let me.

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Don't know if it's "too yuk" or not, but ATM is ass-to-mouth, meaning that a dick is removed immediately from an ass and sucked. Feltching is eating an anal creampie, ie: consuming semen that has been ejaculated into an anus.

I tried feltching once and got an oral infection so bad it nearly cost me two teeth. I have been in group scenes where ATM was rife, but declined even though there was no evidence of feces anywhere.

All I can say is: Wow.

Well, that and: I'm with you, babe.

bottombuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
afraid i have to disagree tallbig.....as a gay bottom guy i love anal sex but i douche well before and am always very clean when i offer myself to someone....i think folks who dont douche are best walked away from.....also douching helps relax me inside for bigger than average top guys and no i dont need lube after i douche.....i can also have anal for at least 24/36 hours after douching.