anal sex

penandpencil

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi all!
When having anal sex, in order to avoid getting the HIV virus, is it better to wear one condom or two? I have heard that two rubbers actually is not a smart idea, since the friction of both condoms might cause them to break.
Does anyone know of a brand of condoms special for anal sex and for the hmmm not so much endowed?:confused:

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think that any condom that doesn't break is fine. You can lubricate one condom before putting on a second but i doubt that 2 condoms are really useful. Just use plenty of lube and a condom that fits snuggly without wrinkles.

Yes, there are thicker condoms that can be used for anal sex - probably marketed under a name like Extra or ExtraSafe. There is no evidence, as far as I know, that they are much more effective.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't heard of one but I wouldn't allow your partner to ejaculate inside in case they break until you find one that is suitable.
For a "snug" fit order PRIME condoms from the internet. I also found that a new brand ONE are snug but not as snug as Prime.
Best Wishes.

free_radical_boy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
NEVER wear more than one condom! EVER!

The friction can tear the condom and increase your risk of catching something!

One is fine! If doing anal then use loads of water-based lube NOT OIL-BASED as this will damage the latex!

ALWAYS use a condom!

HAVE FUN!!

penandpencil

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
prime condoms... thanks much! and thanks all!
now even harder... how about an extra safe + snug fit + something to numb my penis? -i am kind of a two minute guy :\