anal sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Takensomme Thistlewhistle, Mar 26, 2008.

1. D_Takensomme Thistlewhistle

D_Takensomme Thistlewhistle Account Disabled

My wife has a hard time with anal sex. When I get in it hurts her and I can't get in all the way. Any suggestions? She still lets me though.

2. horneyoldguy

horneyoldguy New Member

Albums:
    Use lots and lots of lube - that area does not produce its own. Check gay product sites for what they use for anal sex because I think it is different form the stuff we put in a women's pussy to help lube it.

3. allerton1000

allerton1000 Member

Tell her to breathe. Maybe let her start on top and ease her way down. The lube ideas is a good one. I suggest Wet Platinum.

4. kirbster

kirbster Member

In addition to copious amounts of lube, gently finger her ass to loosen her up. Then press your cock in slowly, making sure to go in perfectly straight (it hurts when the angle is wrong, but if you do it perfectly, there'll be no pain). As you push, tell her to push out like she's taking a dump; that helps a lot too.

I'm a very experienced bottom and these are things I try to do every time I get fucked.

5. Principessa

Gold Member

6. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Anyone can and usually does have a difficult time with anal penetration the first few times (and subsequent times as well, if they are not penetrated regularly).

Anal and vagina sex are very different creatures and must be approached very differently. It can take someone a long time to be relaxed enough to have enjoyable anal sex, especially if it is not something that they do frequently.

As the top, even when the anus feels over-lubricated, it can still feel abrasive to the person being penetrated (and I've been in both places). Take LOTS of time, have LOTS of foreplay, go VERY slowly, use lubes and fingers to let her get used to you.

Oh, and make sure she cleans out first. You have to clean the turkey before you stuff it.

To NJQT's point, my bud txbearjoe once joked (When I told him I had a neighbor who wanted me to tell him how he could successfully fuck his wife up the ass) "Why would a straight man want to fuck a woman up the ass?"

Too funny.

7. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

fireguy nice cock man.

Draft saved Draft deleted