Anal sex

D_Takensomme Thistlewhistle

Account Disabled
Media
My wife can take me whole until we get to anal sex. Then it hurts and I can't get all in. Yes I use lube and the finger to get her going. But I think my cock is too large, especially the head, when I want to get in there. Sometimes I get so turned on trying to get in there I blow my load.

According to my pics, could I be too large for a small anus?

B_lookin4depth

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hiya

im no expert but i would have said you were not too big.

but you do have to go slow and easy because it can hurt like hell when you first start to push.

krisy:eek:

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Go, buy her a straop-on, and let her take you in the manner you take her. You'll learn quickly what "slow" means.

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife can take me whole until we get to anal sex. Then it hurts and I can't get all in. Yes I use lube and the finger to get her going. But I think my cock is too large, especially the head, when I want to get in there. Sometimes I get so turned on trying to get in there I blow my load.

According to my pics, could I be too large for a small anus?

Well, Yes if it's realy small anus, then you might be too large! But It's more the fear, lol, I think... Girls have fear for the ass, and that's the problem...Many girls often don't even let me to put a finger at beginning, but latter...when thy get used to (those who accept) enjoy very much!But who knows, perhaps your g.f. is realy with tight ass, lol!

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A lot of the pain in Anal sex can be pyschological as well as physical. (As a gay man I have experience and trust me, your cock is not too big for anal sex) In simple terms, if you think its going to hurt, it probably will. You will dread the meoment and clench your muscles out of fear. Try having a nice hot bath with your wife, then give her a nice massage so she is really relaxed. Loads of foreplay, lube and patience... Also, try letting her be on top for initial entry than she can control how much/how fast.

Cockojohn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not a fan of anal sex when I'ts painful for the woman maybe lube is the answer I'm never doing anal. I'm a straight sexlover not anal and I think its better for your loving girl to do it vaginal. Maybe its populair in these days to doing anal because you don't getting baby's when penetration anal and you don't have to do it without condom but thats its no good reason. I love the natural way to have pleasuere with a woman and take her vaginal. Thats what are the women vaginal are shape for. Thats my opinion.

christina

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
no disrespect cocko but i totally dont agree with u. its a matter of trying something different and not doing the same ol boring thing every time but thats just my opinion.

Quicksilver on the other hand is absolutly right! and if i could make one more recodmendation. and i dont by a rule usually agree with this but since she is ur wife i would suggest haveing a drink or 2 not to get drunk just to help relax this could help as well

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
my best piece of advice is just to take your time. be gentle, use lots of lube, and insert a finger in her bum before you proceed to put your cock in her. there shouldn't be any rushing when it comes to doing anal. if that doesn't work, my next piece of advice would be get an anal plug and experiement with that.

Cockojohn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe one day I one day proof the anal way with a lot of lube but the other when straights sex have a problem to you, you have one giant problem when you think its getting boring. Its the pleasure of sex give a man to the woman and the woman to the man straight or anal. It's your chouice.

christina

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cocko why would u jsut wana do the same thing all the time yeah it may still feel good but i like to change it up. What r u just scared that u might like something different or r u just homophobic? r u scared that if u do anal that ud enjoy it? whats ur deal y r u so against it.