Anal tips - guy is LARGE.

Keleios

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks in advance for anyone who can help out here :)

I've been with a guy for a while, he's very well endowed and has recently told me that his size and girth have increased. He's now 8.2 inches long with girth of 5.6, we've only attempted anal on a couple of occasions before and I had serious problems both with relaxing and with being too tight.

There's not been opportunity for actual physical practice as we live extremely far apart but I'm hoping to see him again this summer and I'd really love to be able to surprise him by improving my skills in that area in the meantime.

Therefore, I'd really appreciate any tips on how to relax, the best kind of lube and if there are any specific techniques, tools or toys that would help me learn how to accommodate his size. He's got ridiculous stamina as it is so, if possible, I'd like to avoid any lubes that contain desensitizing or numbing agents.

Ironically, I'd tried to find a vibe with his measurements and had ordered 2 that matched his previous ones, thankfully they were still on order so I've been able to return them whilst I try to find something that measures up to his increase in penis status but, from looking before, although I can find a select few that meet the size requirements, there's bugger all that matches his shape.

Anyway, if anyone here could offer some help or point me in the right direction for advanced tips, I'd be extremely grateful. Thanks!

B_bardox14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Rule number one, There is no such thing as too much lube when it comes to anal with big dicks. Lots and lots of anal play with fingers/toys to relax your anus. Here's a trick my man came up with. Sounds wierd, but really helped. Get an injector, fill it with some lube, and coat the inside of your ass.

Hope this helps.

Keleios

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh wow! Thanks Petite, that's really useful, especially regarding the positions, and apologies for the faux pas with totally forgetting to search previous posts. D'oh.

I notice you mentioned an anal balloon pump, so if you ever tried that out was it any help?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh wow! Thanks Petite, that's really useful, especially regarding the positions, and apologies for the faux pas with totally forgetting to search previous posts. D'oh.

I notice you mentioned an anal balloon pump, so if you ever tried that out was it any help?

I still haven't purchased it! I was re-reading that thread and I was reminded that I had meant to buy a bunch more toys that are sitting in my wish list on Kaboodle.

I was just thinking about doing some online shopping when I read your post!

I originally meant to play a little on my own and surprise my bf when I thought I was ready. I still think that's a great plan. I hope he doesn't read this post, but he probably won't. He's far too busy working too much lately to read LPSG!

Last edited:

TheScotsman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had an ex, who was completely unable to take me anally no matter how much lube/patience/whatever we used - apart from one evening where she'd drunk practically an entire bottle of Tequila. After going from barely getting the head in to driving it in to the base (after her approval, I'm not a total bastard) it was a bit of a surprise.

Not that I'm seriously suggesting you drink an entire bottle of Tequila in order to have anal sex! I think I'm just rambling like a mad man.

Keleios

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rule number one, There is no such thing as too much lube when it comes to anal with big dicks. Lots and lots of anal play with fingers/toys to relax your anus. Here's a trick my man came up with. Sounds wierd, but really helped. Get an injector, fill it with some lube, and coat the inside of your ass.

Hope this helps.

Thank you too!
I've been trying out some different lubes, had a mass order of sample sizes as I'd read up before about them but there were a lot of conflicting opinions and preferences about water based vs silicone vs oil and I figured the best way was to experiment personally.
As I said earlier, this guy lasts an incredibly long time so I'd really like to find something that would suit both of us and wouldn't require too much re-application.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had an ex, who was completely unable to take me anally no matter how much lube/patience/whatever we used - apart from one evening where she'd drunk practically an entire bottle of Tequila. After going from barely getting the head in to driving it in to the base (after her approval, I'm not a total bastard) it was a bit of a surprise.

Not that I'm seriously suggesting you drink an entire bottle of Tequila in order to have anal sex! I think I'm just rambling like a mad man.

I fibbed a little when I said that I've never succeeded. I also got drunk on Tequila and we had anal sex. I don't remember it, he tells me I had a great time. I haven't succeeded sober. There was another time I wasn't sober and we succeeded.

I want to be able to do it sober, with nothing numbing me.

Last edited:

Keleios

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

lol!
Actually, I hadn't considered getting a bit drunk beforehand and well... that might just work! Thanks for that :p

TheScotsman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fibbed a little when I said that I've never succeeded. I also got drunk on Tequila and we had anal sex. I don't remember it, he tells me I had a great time. I haven't succeeded sober.

Huh. I wonder what it is about Tequila, then. She weirdly had no problem whatsoever taking all of me that way, but a couple weeks later when we tried again, it just flat-out didn't work at all no matter how much lube we used.

I don't know, I think nerves and just being tense cause alot of problems so obviously if you've been drinking heavily then you're going to be more relaxed I suppose. The fuck do I know, though.

lol!
Actually, I hadn't considered getting a bit drunk beforehand and well... that might just work! Thanks for that :p

I think a little alcohol in the system couldn't hurt. You don't want it to be messy drunk sex though, that could work out quite badly, hah.

Keleios

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Huh. I wonder what it is about Tequila, then. She weirdly had no problem whatsoever taking all of me that way, but a couple weeks later when we tried again, it just flat-out didn't work at all no matter how much lube we used.

I don't know, I think nerves and just being tense cause alot of problems so obviously if you've been drinking heavily then you're going to be more relaxed I suppose. The fuck do I know, though.

Aye, well it makes sense.
The times we've tried, I was pretty tense and admittedly nervous due to never having been with someone of that size before but this has become somewhat of a challenge for me now and I do like those.
Maybe a combination of practice in advance, good lube, warming up beforehand and a fair dose of red wine would make the required difference. I think I'd have to avoid tequila or I'd get the tequila song stuck in my head and that'd be supremely inappropriate.

Anyways, thank you all lots - I've gained some ideas and finger's crossed, it'll work out. Also, good luck with the shopping trip Petite :)

D

deleted356736

As someone who is shorter but thicker than said boyfriend, the two positions that worked best with me is one that could be described as modified missionary. Lady on her back, left leg drawn back with her knee closer to her left ear, me above. Another good one was lady on her stomach, legs spread with me above. Both made for easy anal penetration.

Another trick both women used was to start with lots of arousal (oral sex in both cases), followed by some good vaginal intercourse. This intercourse really got them in the mood, and the vaginal lubrication on my penis was very, very effective. So much so that we need almost no artificial lube.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I think alcohol literally numbs you from pain. I've seen drunk guys do things that I know would be incredibly painful if they were sober!

Keleios said:
Also, good luck with the shopping trip Petite :)

Thank you! I love shopping for toys!

Last edited:

Keleios

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As someone who is shorter but thicker than said boyfriend, the two positions that worked best with me is one that could be described as modified missionary. Lady on her back, left leg drawn back with her knee closer to her left ear, me above. Another good one was lady on her stomach, legs spread with me above. Both made for easy anal penetration.

Another trick both women used was to start with lots of arousal (oral sex in both cases), followed by some good vaginal intercourse. This intercourse really got them in the mood, and the vaginal lubrication on my penis was very, very effective. So much so that we need almost no artificial lube.

Ooh thanks! I'll bear that in mind. Previously we tried with me lying flat and face-down as I thought it'd offer him more control and we could kinda talk things through as we went. Ideally, I'd like to be able to ride him and that's the rather scary thought as we hadn't managed it before and he's increased in size since then.

Keleios

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What about getting a Clone a Cock kit? Send him it and then ask him to return it when he's made the dildo/vibrator for you? I don't live with my bf either so we did one of the kits so i have his exactness.Just an idea.

Lovehoney sell them for £24.99

Clone-A-Willy Vibrator Moulding Kit - Free UK Delivery on Willy Moulding Kits at LoveHoney

Thank you also,
I have suggested that in the past but he wasn't keen on it. A little frustrating but entirely understandable from his point of view, some things are meant to be kept individual :p

TheScotsman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think alcohol literally numbs you from pain. I've seen drunk guys do things that I know would be incredibly painful if they were sober!

Hah, that makes alot more sense. I just thought it was a weird coincidence that Tequila was involved in both stories.

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the secret is not the perfect lube or the perfect position, the secret is your complete relax.
Past year I posted the disastrous chronicle of the first anal experience with this girl:

http://www.lpsg.org/75265-deserved-punishment.html

well, you won't believe me but now that same girl wants my cock in her anus almost every day.
the reason? she learnt how to relax and easily take my 7.7 x 6.5 penis inside her delicious butt. and NOW she likes it.

the only lube we use is my saliva

Keleios

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the secret is not the perfect lube or the perfect position, the secret is your complete relax.
Past year I posted the disastrous chronicle of the first anal experience with this girl:

http://www.lpsg.org/75265-deserved-punishment.html

well, you won't believe me but now that same girl wants my cock in her anus almost every day.
the reason? she learnt how to relax and easily take my 7.7 x 6.5 penis inside her delicious butt. and NOW she likes it.

the only lube we use is my saliva

Thanks Conchis, that was an interesting thread, glad you got things sorted with your girl and gosh... it was absolutely horrific what that poor guy getting divorced went through.

I think the main problem with my own situation is that the possibility and the technicalities of anal sex have been discussed a lot but there's been extremely little chance for practice and that makes a HUGE difference in perfecting techniques with a partner. Also, through the sustained discussion, the possibilities of this momentous event occurring successfully and being fucking amazing when it does happen... have set levels of high expectation.
I have the strongest desire not to disappoint and if there's anything at all I can do to improve chances of success then I'm more than willing to give it a go.

It's definitely not a case of me not wanting it, just how to overcome certain issues that have arisen before and to improve in advance. The guy in question is extremely considerate and I think he's really worried about hurting me so I want to make quadruple-ly sure beforehand that I can take his size so that he won't have to worry and we can both enjoy ourselves.

I won't dismiss entirely the possibilities that different positions, lube and preparation might offer as I think they may genuinely help at the start and once we've got the hang of it we can reduce or completely remove, the need for anything extra to be included.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have found that the shape of the head is going to make a HUGE difference in the ease of entry. However, as others have said, your own comfort, arousal, and relaxation are the most important factors, and so is the application of something nice and slippery first. Lastly, a friend of mine swears by something called AnalEase, but I personally don't like the numbing sensation. if you can get it in without being totally numbed, it feels fantastic!