Anal Traning

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by chicocklarge, Jun 8, 2010.

1. chicocklarge

chicocklarge Active Member

Albums:
    Is there someone who can provide advice on how to train an asshole to take a big cock? I am having a hell of a time getting someone to take it without hurting like hell!
    Thanks.

2. Absolutfun

Absolutfun Member

Albums:
    Just come to LA and you will have no problems funding guys who can take it! I'll volunteer to start!!

3. pasarefun

pasarefun Member

Albums:
    I need some more training! I would love to be able to take large guys easier.....

4. D_Festus_Fannipat

D_Festus_Fannipat Account Disabled

Sign me up for that training, too :)

5. CumDumpster25

CumDumpster25 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    lol i'd figure buying vibrators in assorted sizes

6. WCM3201983

WCM3201983 New Member

I would like some advice to. I love my new boyfriend but I feel like my insides are going to fall out every time he's on top of me.

7. Scott8361

Scott8361 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Simple...get some dildos and play! Try different sizes and learn how to relax the muscles to take them wide and deep. Your ass and prostate will become your best friend!

CUBE likes this.
  8. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

buy plugs and dildoes in a few sizes and lengths, up to the size you are targeting.

The plugs should focus on increases in both their overall diameter, and in the diameter of the "neck" that allows them to stay in place. Choose plug designs that can be worn under clothing discretely and wear the plugs for a few hours at a time. In particular, it is the process of repeated insertion and removal that will be the "training" regarding plugs… as repeatedly taking the wide portion in both directions will train you on how to 'relax' the primary sphincter. You want to do this often enough that you get to the point where you can take even the largest plug you bought without tensing up and without significant pain. But take it slow… that is… always go back down a size or so if you haven't inserted in a day or two. and then, after you have gotten back in the groove, work your way back up to a larger size. Ultimately… if you do this enough, you will get to the point where insertion of even large plugs is something you naturally tend to relax into, rather than tense up over.

The dildoes are more for depth training. Their main use is to learn technique in terms of both relaxation, but also angle of insertion, and how you can move in relation to the dildoe to line up the tip with the inner second sphincter. Generally… once you get the angle right, a steady, gentle pressure will cause it to relax and allow insertion. LUBE DEEPLY. Once you can slide it all the way in… the trick is to HOLD IT THERE. ( the same is true with your partner ) that is… upon full insertion… just wait about 15 or 20 seconds, before any thrusting or withdrawal…. this will allow your muscles to relax and any discomfort to subside to the point where your level of tension can drop significantly.
    Because of the nature of the inner sphincter… its a lot harder to get to the point where you can just automatically get it to relax open.

In my experience…. the key to taking large and long, even after training yourself, is training your partner to initially insert with a full length, gentle but steady insertion ( as you maneuver to the angle you now know works for you )… and have him/her hold that full depth insertion for a short time while your body adjusts to the size. After a 20 second hold at full depth, have them start with first short withdrawals and thrusts ( not pulling back out of the deeper second sphincter ) for another 15 seconds or so… to allow the muscles to adjust to the sensation of the cock passing thru- without slamming shut again. After this "breaking in" your partner should be able to nearly fully withdraw and drive back in full depth without significant discomfort for you…

As your partner gets better at this timing… and you get better at mastering the relaxing and lining up part, you will find that you develop a sense of "trust" that really allows you to relax even further to the point where a serious jackhammering is not only possible, but fantastically pleasurable.

Be aware that it generally takes a pretty long dildoe or cock to get thru the second sphincter. On most guys, a 6-7" dildoe isn't long enough to get that far in ( because the colon stretches that far ) Most butt plugs will not get that deep. This is primarily why most guys can take most guys without much issue, but suddenly have a huge issue with anything 8" or longer.

ETA- if, like the OP, you are the top… then its a lot harder, because you have to get the Bottom to do most of the training. They have to be willing, and actually follow thru.

kelvinza likes this.
  9. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I know lots of guys and girls who could handle anything you can dish out. How big are you when hard? I've taken guys as thick as a soda can.

10. sizehungry

sizehungry Active Member

No problem taking it if you ever visit Australia .

11. WCM3201983

WCM3201983 New Member

My BF is about 10 inches, and thick as my wrist. The problem is also that I'm kind of a small guy myself. Only about 5'3"

12. llewellasa

llewellasa New Member

You may want to try an inflatable dildo. They are softer than solid objects and you can build up the volume gradually not having to look for another one. When pressure is applied to inflatable dildo, it tends to respond: the more pressure in a certain area the more that part deflates so it won't hurt like hell while giving your muscle(s) time to adjust. When the muscles relax, the pressure eases off and the part of a dildo grows a bit, forcing muscles to readjust etc.

Don't really know whether that works for the second spincher. Probably it does but you'd have to find an appropriate dildo.

13. xjb

xjb
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Lots of lube and lots of patience!

Draft saved Draft deleted