Anal Vaginal Fucking... Which is better?

madboy75

Experimental Member
Media
I am a guy that has experienced both Anal and Vaginal Sex.... I have to say I enjoyed Anal sex the most.... But there is just something that feels so different in a vagina. Why does one feel better than the other to you.:biggrin1:

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love both. With vaginal sex I love the taste of pussy. Love to have my cock licked and sucked cleaned after I pull out of a nice wet puss. Conversely I love licking and sucking my buddy's cocks clean when they pull out of my wife's puss.

There are two main reasons I enjoy anal sex. The first is that I love being balls deep into my partner. Having vaginal sex I can never get that deep. I usually can only penetrate a women vaginally with 1/2 to 2/3 of my length, but anally I can fully penetrate my partner with my full length. The second is that I enjoy having a receiving intercourse with my buddies. There is nothing better than getting a buddy off as you fuck his ass. And a guy that can fuck ass well will make me have a hell of an orgasm everytime.

madboy75

Experimental Member
Media
I love both. With vaginal sex I love the taste of pussy. Love to have my cock licked and sucked cleaned after I pull out of a nice wet puss. Conversely I love licking and sucking my buddy's cocks clean when they pull out of my wife's puss.

There are two main reasons I enjoy anal sex. The first is that I love being balls deep into my partner. Having vaginal sex I can never get that deep. I usually can only penetrate a women vaginally with 1/2 to 2/3 of my length, but anally I can fully penetrate my partner with my full length. The second is that I enjoy having a receiving intercourse with my buddies. There is nothing better than getting a buddy off as you fuck his ass. And a guy that can fuck ass well will make me have a hell of an orgasm everytime.

Wow.... well you said a mouth full!

lowhangers335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have enjoyed both but I think pussy actually feels better because of its all over grip, unless its a very wet, large one.
Ass is good too but the tightness of the anal ring is about the only real friction area and beyond that it just feels kind of vague. Usually warm and nice but like a void. I prefer a guy though, espicially when he sits on my hard dick and I can see his cock bouncing as he rides me and eventually shoots on my chest and belly and I unload in him. When he gets off I like to see my sperm run out and down his thighs and onto me. Nasty and nice.

madboy75

Experimental Member
Media
I have enjoyed both but I think pussy actually feels better because of its all over grip, unless its a very wet, large one.
Ass is good too but the tightness of the anal ring is about the only real friction area and beyond that it just feels kind of vague. Usually warm and nice but like a void. I prefer a guy though, espicially when he sits on my hard dick and I can see his cock bouncing as he rides me and eventually shoots on my chest and belly and I unload in him. When he gets off I like to see my sperm run out and down his thighs and onto me. Nasty and nice.

I would have to agree with you on that.... There is almost like a suction that is in the pussy.... You can hear your cock pop out when you come out. But I do love my men... And having him ride my cock is my favorite....

D

deleted300444

I like the vag, sloppy, wet, easy. Intemitt.

Anal, nice and tight, bending them over, smashing her face in the pillow. Rough.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Vaginal. I can last more than three thrusts.
Anal just feels too good. I can't control my cock at all in the tight hole.

Hunter91

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do both with my girlfriend and vaginal is better for endurance. Anal is tight and feels really good but I can't last very long...plus vaginal is much cleaner haha