Verified
Gold
Media
Springfield, Missouri, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have yet to have really good anal, when I tired it was just ok. Vaginal has a wetness that is amazing. Oral is fun, but shes gotta be good at it and not use her teeth, that hurts a bit.

I can't choose: never tried anal, and I enjoy both oral and vaginal, but cannot choose which one is best!

Reactions: Gj816

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Vaginally as ultimately that's where my penis was destined to go! Oral is fantastic as well, but virtually always foreplay leading to the main event, as every woman I've ever been with loved being fucked. I've only tried anal once, it was too much for her. I only got a few inches inside her after we both very slowly and patiently tried to get more in her.

D

deleted814719

I chose oral simply because I can last forever getting blown and love the attention. While I do love fucking my wife's mouth, I love being able to lay on my back, relax, and let her go to work on my cock. Ah.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Vagina for the win. This was especially important back when I was swinging and would likely never see a new playmate again, so getting to fuck her in the pussy and even more so, cum in it, was always the choice if she was up for it. There is also just something primal about ejaculating in a vagina and also makes you feel closer to a partner.

While I've found there is no such thing as a bad feeling vagina, not every woman can give as good a BJ, so that is only a secondary preference, even though I get my most powerful orgasms through oral when it is good.

Not into anal, so it's not even in third.