Anal vibrator

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm tired of trying to find my prostate with my finger. Too uncomfortable to position myself. Thinking of hitting that sucker with a vibrating massager.

Anyone here try the Naughty Boy, Rude Boy, Lelo Billy, Lelo Liv or the Vibratex Pandora? Vibrators seem like a quicker way to get the job done than a non-vibrating massager like one of the Aneros models. But since I've never tried either, I could be wrong about this.

In case anyone is wondering, this is strictly to ensure prostate health. :biggrin1:

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Okay, I too like my prostate stimulated. I have tried the vibrating egg (have two of them) but they do not go far enough up to stimulate the prostate. I also have the aneros but again, you have to move it around to hit the prostate. I have seen the Rude Boy vibrators but have not tried them. Would like to make sure they hit the prostate before I put out $60 bucks for something that does not really work. If the Rude Boy works would gladly lay out the bucks. Also have seen that there are a few different ones. Which one is best?

bozzben

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Everybody is talking about the "rude boy"...As anyone tried the "bad boy"
And what's your feedback?
41paJtzdfwL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the boy has a rude boy.

he's worked up from surface stimulation, to finger penetration, to static toys - like plugs, weight stainless toys and such, to toys like vibrating anal toys.

he fripping loves is Rude Boy.. great in combination with oral.

i wanna get him a aneros, seems like any position where i straddle him would get an extra ompf from his weight shifting/rocking motion.

i've used some of the vibrating anal toys. for me, they feel the best adding pressure the perineal sponge.

bonus: the vibration from both toys can be felt by both people.

WandT

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been going through thinking of what to get, just started stimulating my prostate, I backed up to a 6 1/2 incher in the shower and it felt good and at times it would hit my prostate and it felt better, but want one to constantly hit it, it was the 1st time I did that and it felt incredible....can't imagin what it's like when I cum and hitting that at the same time

bozzben

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Keep us posted on whether you like or dislike. Well...let ME know. :)
Hi,i have been using my nauthy boy tree times now and let me tell you IT IS FUN!!!
The orgasms are longer and more intence,i don't regret it at all.
The only little regret that i have would be that i should of bought the Big boy insteed cuz it's bigger and as a wider surface touching the prostate.
But on the other side i like the Naugthy boy cause it goes easy in my butt.
So if you're ever thinking of buying one don't be affraid of spending the money cause it's worth every penny!