Anal Virgin Tips

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by latin_male83, Sep 9, 2005.

1. latin_male83

latin_male83 New Member

Hi guys,

Ok, i had a question, and i figured this was the best place to ask, Im dating a girl, and shes a virgin, she wants to stay a virgin until shes married, but she says she wants to try anal sex with me, and to be honest, im not a virgin, and ive never had anal sex.... but i do have friends that love it. So im going to give it a try... but i was wonder, these guys say its just like being with a girl thats always tight... so id like to know what im getting into, but my real question, is that well ive had experience with normal sex but never anal, i know your all going to suggest lube, but what else can i do to ensure she has a fun time? lol. I know if you search online theres billions of sex techniques for vagnial sex... but you guys have any tips for anal? :dunce: :shrug:

2. SUMYUNGUY

SUMYUNGUY New Member

A little lube, then get a running start and just ram it in there. Saves time that way. :toast:

3. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

:( Ouch!

Seriously dude, yes on the lube and I'll add "get her to relax". When my husband (the only guy I've ever had anal sex with) first started with me, he paid a lot of attention to my clit and which then got my mind off of what was about to happen. If she's too tense, she won't enjoy it.

4. LloydBaker

Gold Member

Sounds wacky to me. And she thinks she'll be virginal after having a lot of anal sex? An intact hymen(sp?) is only a small part of virginity! Mostly mental!

5. Alley Blue

Gold Member

My hat is off to you LloydBaker, I couldn’t agree more....
    If virginity was such a big issue to me and I happen to consider marrying a women who claimed to be a virgin, and yet admitted that she had anal sex over a dozen times with a number of men, along with giving a few blow jobs, I seriously doubt I would still consider her a virgin, but that’s just me.

The word virginity seems to hold various meanings for various people.

6. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

But there is a dictionary definition of the word. According to the Oxford English Dictionary:

virginity noun - the state of being a virgin.

virgin noun - a person who has never had sexual intercourse.

So a person who has never engaged in sexual intercourse is technically a virgin.

sexual intercourse noun - sexual contact between individuals involving penetration, especially the insertion of a man’s erect penis into a woman’s vagina culminating in orgasm and the ejaculation of semen.

7. nitsud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    please don't just ram it in. You have to enter slowly to stetch the muscle as you enter. If you ram it in, she will be in extreme pain and the fun will be over. ;( :cry:

8. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

There are also some positions that make it a bit easier to insert (after lube and during clitoral/penile stimulation). Have her (him) lay in her (his) side with her (his) knees up close to her chest (this is what my procotologist does when he has to examine me--don't ask). Being relaxed and in this position (even with my legs down) makes all the uncomfortable aspects go away.

9. Geekyraccoon

Geekyraccoon New Member

But there is a dictionary definition of the word. According to the Oxford English Dictionary:

virginity noun - the state of being a virgin.

virgin noun - a person who has never had sexual intercourse.

So a person who has never engaged in sexual intercourse is technically a virgin.

sexual intercourse noun - sexual contact between individuals involving penetration, especially the insertion of a man’s erect penis into a woman’s vagina culminating in orgasm and the ejaculation of semen.
    [post=342394]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I would guess the definition of sex has evolved over time. If that definition still held, then many gay people, myself included, would be virgins still. And while I don't consider myself terribly experienced, I'm not a virgin.

Besides, we do call them oral and anal sex. And sex is an abbreviation of sexual intercourse.

Isn't language neat?

10. jonb

Gold Member

Well, technically, at one time, only girls could be virgins. Guys can't because our hymen is uselessly attached to the prostate gland.

Draft saved Draft deleted