Anal Virgin

D_William Makepiece Whackeray

Experimental Member
Media
hey, i really wanna get into some anal stuff, i have had my fingers up there but i need something bigger.

what sort of average household items do u think i should use ? any tips and tricks to help ?

i really wanna find that spot i always here about in the anus

any help is much appreciated

Superowl

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
try a toilet plunger. bed post. a bike without a seat. the end of a barbell. tv remote. a 6 D Cell mag light.

Last edited:

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First off ..You don't need advice as to what to use in your butt. If you see something and the thought of using it excites you, then try it. Best advice as posted above, if your on the INTERNET, then buy your self a dildo, and do it right....
:wink:

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
And don't buy a dildo that isn't a bit flexible. A rock hard cock is much different than a rigid dildo. The dildo to me is much tougher to take....cock not at all! I'm more definitely of a top, but every now and then I'm on the receiving end and haven't really had problems thankfully.

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mousse bottles or the spritzer-type hairspray bottles. If you can get your index finger/thumb around it, it will fit, with some lube and some practice. Hand lotion is slippery, but not great. Olive oil is slippery but will oil up your whole shower so you have to squirt some shampoo on the floor, after, and swish it around so you don't biff it and knock yourself out and get discovered, by the paramedics, with a hairspray bottle shoved up your ass.

Zuccini?

hungboy18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Put a condom on a hard banana and go to town with it.
It's the perfect shape and the size is good for a beginner.