Anal Wall Tear????

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_ScaredLittleBoy, Feb 6, 2008.

1. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

This is hard for me to explain. Its probably not the 'anal wall'. However, after having sex twice a day over the weekend and up until today with my girlfriend, she got sore.

Last night I asked her to tell me where and she kept saying 'lower', 'lower' and I thought it was going to end up at her arse. However, she stopped at the bit of skin/membrane/??? that I suppose separates the vag' from the ass.

She said it was sore the first time we had sex last week and wasn't in the interim but that it was these past few days. Here are my questions:

1. Is this just soreness from being stretched and will it pass in time?
    2. Could it be a tear and might it need medical attention?
    3. Something else/Anyone had this before?

She says she'll just leave it but if its a tear or something I think she should see a doctor.

2. Principessa

Gold Member

It sounds like her perineum is sore/tender. This is the area referred to in another thread as the taint. She should be able to see if the area is torn with a hand mirror fairly easily. Way back when, (before my cherry grew back) :frown1: I often had that kind or soreness or dull ache when I had sex with girthy guys. It was usually my fault :redface: for insisting they fuck me harder instead of like I was a china doll.

I don't recall doing anything for it. :rolleyes::confused: Though I would sometimes tease my then bf about hurting me with his big dick. :wink:

3. B_ScaredLittleBoy

Yeah perineum thats it. So its okay then? She did say she was small down there but not anymore :wink::cool:

I suppose if she lets it heal til next week it should be fine. Did your perineum get used to being stretched NJQT?

4. Principessa

Gold Member

I guess it did since I didn't have pain all the time. :cool: The downside is of course that was the start of me being a size queen. :wink:

Actually depending on the position it wasn't the stretching upon entry that hurt so much, as it was his balls banging into the same small space for hours on end. :biggrin1:

5. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

It happens to me after a particularly rough night. I just put some cream on it, so it heals quicker. Thinking... general antibiotic cream.

6. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

That's where I get sore too but I've long ago just learned to ignore it, if you're small but you like a good pounding that's the price you pay sometimes, it usually doesn't take that long to feel better.

7. Principessa

Gold Member

Tell her to take a hot bath and add 2 cups epsom salts. That stuff works wonders at diminishing body aches and tenderness.

8. B_ScaredLittleBoy

Hmm. I just worry because I don't like hurting people. She did seem to forget about it as the night grew longer...

As long as its nothing severe or dangerous I suppose its a 'part of the package' so to speak.

Thanks ladies, you da best!

PS I don't think she has those salts (or any bath salts). We had a shower right afterwards last night too...baths are better though. Its nice to be immersed.

9. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I would recommend that if it doesn't resolve in one week, to seek medical attention, and yes, to refrain from intercourse until it heals....

10. YoungBook

YoungBook New Member

yeah quit fucking until it heals...this is one of those 'problems' that some women would kill to have.

i've 'hurt' girls before and it can be a pretty funny joke for a couple of days after. you know that 'john wayne walk' etc. but it stops being remotely funny when theres actual damage and real pain involved (as opposed to mild discomfort).

stop having sex now for a couple of days before you do some damage that will stop you having sex for a couple of months!

11. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Its been a few months since i've torn in this area, but when i tear it hurts like hell (like a paper cut) and it always happens upon him enterining me. If shes prone to this have her put a little Vagisil cream on prior to penetration and it will numb it up nicely! She can also put a little on afterwards and it will help with that pain. Because its in a moist area it heals very quickly.

12. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

you're hot bedheadred! If i was str8...... ;D

13. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Thanks sweetie, maybe its your 10% that likes me eh?

Its the highest form of flattery to have a gay man find you, as a woman, attractive!

14. dolfette

Gold Member

cunts are tough!
    i mean, i pushed 11lb worth of baby out of mine without injury.

unless there's a bad smell, unusual discharge, blood or lots of pain then i wouldn't stress it.

they get stretched, they get friction burn, they get bruises, they heal fast.

15. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Woman, where the HELL have you been? I've missed you!

Scaredlittleboy, the advice from njqt about the epsom salts is good advice. It's easily available at your local pharmacy/chemist or any store that sells general health care goods. It's either labeled "Epsom salts" or "magnesium sulfate crystals." Oh, and it's inexpensive. Good stuff to keep on hand.

16. dolfette

Gold Member

taking over the world, pnky.

i missed me too! :tongue:

17. B_ScaredLittleBoy

Thanks peeps. And I had also wondered where dolfette got to.

Salts just seem a bit...fancy for me. Do many girls/women use these bath salts you speak of?

Anyway I expect she will be healed by Valentines Day. Even if she isn't, once she gets into it she forgets about any pain :wink:. It would be nice to forgo the pain though.

18. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

You're a lucky woman, i've torn with a vaginal speculum in the Gynecologist's office. I dont anymore though. If three fingers are inserted without working up to that point- i'll tear. I dont think i could birth a premie! I'll settle for my c-section scar as my badge of honor i guess!

19. dolfette

Gold Member

fragile vag :biggrin1:

20. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Fragile Vag i love it! I should make that my new screen name!

Draft saved Draft deleted