Anal Wall Tear????

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...after having sex twice a day over the weekend and up until today with my girlfriend...

You got a girlfriend? When did this happen? I ask because I seem to recall you making some posts a while back that you were having trouble meeting anyone. Anyway, I'm happy for you.

Salts just seem a bit...fancy for me. Do many girls/women use these bath salts you speak of?

Epsom salt isn't fancy at all. (In fact, you can also use it as a laxative.) There is also such a thing as fancy bath salts which are colored and scented (and which probably have Epsom salt as one of the main ingredients), but that's not what njqt and DC Deep are talking about. In the U.S. you can buy them at any drug store or supermarket. I always keep a carton in my medicine cabinet to use in my bath when I'm feeling stiff and sore. I've also soaked my hands in it to remove splinters.

I tried to find an online pharmacy in the U.K. that sold them so that I could illustrate what we're talking about, but I was unsuccessful. Is it possible that this is an uncommon product in the U.K.? That would be strange since it's named after a town in England.

Buy Rite Aid Epsom Salt Online at drugstore.com

While I was searching, I also found these sites with useful information.

Epsom Salt Industry Council
What are Epsom Salts?

unique_exposure

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Used Epsom salts when I had a pretty annoying prostate problem. It was the only thing that soothed the area.

Also, 1000mg of Vitamin C per tub will kill most or all of the chlorine in the water, reducing its smell.

Hope things improve for her!

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I think things will improve, not as if its life threatening or anything :tongue:.

I did imagine scented salts and purple and lavender reflecting in candlelight...but if its just a pinch of salt, spose its not too bad. Dunno why I'm bothered either, since I won't be bathing in them :tongue:

I shall inform her of the salts. Thanks y'all.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah I think things will improve, not as if its life threatening or anything :tongue:.

I did imagine scented salts and purple and lavender reflecting in candlelight...but if its just a pinch of salt, spose its not too bad. Dunno why I'm bothered either, since I won't be bathing in them :tongue:

I shall inform her of the salts. Thanks y'all.
:biggrin1: Actually, the colored and scented bath salts may aggravate problems, and plain table salt won't work the same. It's got to be Epsom salts (or magnesium sulfate).