Anal with 6.5" Girth

victor112

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi.
Do you get to go anal with a big dick, mine is almost 6,5 (6,3) thick and I havent had a girl ho lets me go anal with them. they say that i´m to big. What´s your experience.

Attachments

midnight

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Oral, lube, patience...... Try starting off with a smaller dildo or doing the old "One finger, Two fingers, Three and more.." Once the initial discomfort is over and she/he is into it, I don´t think it is a problem to keep stretching the ass. (Up to a certain point I guess). My girth is 17cm circumference and I have had about 30 partners where anal sex has been mutually enjoyed. No problem... Good luck.

MissyKrissy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If my math is correct a 6.5" girth is a bit over 2"'s in diameter, I can handle that. Any cock over that and I need some prelems with an inflatable dildo to stretch.

D

deleted26151

Myself and the gf do it the odd time but to be honest I sometimes think shes just doing it for me, like she doesnt get anything out of it except pain, which of course makes me not wanna do it...

To answer your question yes it can be done but probably with someone that really trusts you and have been going out with for some time

ewen_me

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm 5.5 head and 6.5 at the base.

I've had anal with a few people... most have a few reservations to start with but if you go slow and use enough lube its no problem.

try staying dead still and letting your partner ease themselves in as they loosen up and gain in confidence

Dobinobin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm 6 thick and have never had any real problems, they say it hurts at the beginning, but go slow, patience is a virtue

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife of 32 years is working on accommodating me in her vagina, still dilating, but one morning she came to bed and offered me her ass, she had been secretly dilating her ass at the same time. It is still a surprise that she can take me in her ass but not vaginally. I am 6.25" in girth. We have anal sex now and then, she dilates and we use plenty of lube, she has also finally started to realize that foreplay helps her relax.

Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
LOL If i were to ask a girl that I would get laughed at, and I don't blame them. I know that if I took a cock up my ass as thick as mine (which is 6.5") I would say "hell no"

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi.
Do you get to go anal with a big dick, mine is almost 6,5 (6,3) thick and I havent had a girl ho lets me go anal with them. they say that i´m to big. What´s your experience.

I'm a just a bit thicker than you at just over 6.75" and my wife enjoys anal sex periodically. Frankly, it isn't a big deal for me. I'm happy to fulfill her sexual desires, but it isn't something I consider important for my own sexual needs. Sex in a relationship is a lot of give and take. Pardon the pun. The reason I bring this up is to point out that it works for us because she wants it. That is the key. If she doesn't want to go anal, it doesn't matter if you have even the thinnest dick on earth, it simply won't work.

The question is whether or not these girls are using the (understandable) excuse that you are too big rather than saying that they have no interest at all in anal sex. If so, you are out of luck. It won't happen. However, if you are just too big, but they generally are into anal sex, then it becomes possible, if you can prove to them that you can be trusted not to hurt them. Look at it from their point of view. You have a very big dick and that can be very intimidating to a woman. Talk to her about it, without pressuring her, whining or guilting her. You need to gain her complete trust. If you do, you have a chance.

If she agrees, you must remember to be very gentle and be sure to stop if she says so. Again, it is all about trust.