Anal with a big one

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by jesuscausescancer, Nov 11, 2007.

1. jesuscausescancer

jesuscausescancer New Member

I'm a young guy with a pretty sizable member, a fact I've recently been severely reminded of in the lack of sex I'm having. My boyfriend really wants it, but it's painful for both of us every time we try. We can never find the right position for both of us, and it ends up that I go in too fast and it's very painful for him, or I can't get in and my dick bends (which really kills[​IMG]). It's a little like trying to stuff a banana into a gummy lifesaver, basically. The one time I was able to get in, I couldn't even flex a muscle without causing some sort of pain to him, and I was immediately turned off. The few times we have tried since, I get sorta stage fright and I go soft quickly because I can tell he's starting to feel pain. He's decided to try using a vibrator (an amazing one, at that... climax gems are wonderful) to help him explore and find what feels good and what doesn't, but holding the end of a toy is a lot less intimate than what we are looking for. Does anyone have any tips on how we could both enjoy sex?

2. Late Knight

Late Knight New Member

Albums:
    Maybe you two are trying to go at it to fast. Opening up his or your anis should be a pleasureable experience not one of pain. It may take time, so go slow at it. The main thing for you guys is to use a lot of lube!

3. Jism

Jism New Member

Albums:
    I wonder what you all think idude : What is the best position to plow a guy or to be plowed. I would appreciate some of you fucker's thought.

4. HungBriefBoi

HungBriefBoi New Member

If I were you, I would have him sit on your cock! That may help him be able to be more in control of the situaltion. Hope that helps.

5. Cockmo

Cockmo Active Member

Albums:
    Well, there ain't nothing like the real thing; so, put the toys away. I had a boyfriend once that could not be penetrated without screaming with pain. It's all about the relaxation of that muscle. Once you get the head of your penis in - stop there for a while and let his muscle relax (lots and Lots of lube on your penis and in his hole). Take that time to kiss and enjoy. Move slow!!! And at first be satisfied with 5 or 6 inches of penetration - believe me, it will come to where he'll be able to take more. Don't try to "plow" anything. A nice slow fuck is all you are going to get until he is comfortable - but that can be nice, too. A doctor once told me that the easiest way to get penetrated is to lie on your stomach and bring one knee up. I love going in that way because the view from the back of a hot man is a great visual turn-on. Hang in there - you're going to love that tight hole!!!

6. ~quicksilver~

~quicksilver~ New Member

How much foreplay are you guys doing? If he hasn't bottomed a lot before and because you have a big cock. Spend LOADS of time on foreplay, make sure he is really horny before you try anything and then lots of rimming and fingering to make his hole nice and relaxed. Start with one finger and when he is comfortable work your way to two or three before you even think of putting your dick in. Most bottoms (unless they are used to sticking traffic cones up there) will need a bit of loosening up before the big event...

Draft saved Draft deleted