anal with a dude?????

Indybottombiguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I made the comment today, "I don't know why guys don't like getting fucked in the ass." I had a mind blowing orgasm; I'm sure I lost brain cells during that one.

How does it feel? There's lots of different feelings. I feel vulerable offering my ass to another guy. Feeling his cock head against my hole is a thrill. There's some pain involved in getting his cock in all the way. Once everything is feeling good, it's mighty awesome. However, when I get a gritty feeling in my ass, I know I've got a poop problem and need to stop and deal with it.

I love feeling his big cock up my ass.

Here's some more thoughts:
I'm not really into doing a dude, but I like getting done! As far how to go about it, poop first, then use lots of lube (Astroglide gel works well for me), use condoms, work lube up into your ass, get his cock lubed up, a little more lube for you, then SLOWLY work his cock up your ass. I like to have my guy sitting on the edge of the bed or a chair, I've got my back to him and I lower my ass over his cock - I can control the penetration. Once everything is feeling good, we can switch positions and he can fuck me till we cum! You'll have to figure out works best for you after the initial penetration.

Last edited:

freakyscboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
before getting the real dick...douche,use alot of lube and use fingers and toys before u take the real thing....do it when u feel like and don't be rushed to take the dick....

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I tried it once about two years ago. It wasn't near as painful as i thought it would be, but I didn't really get much pleasure out of it at all. The dude I gave it up to, didn't last very long, tops two minutes once he got in. He kept moaning how tight I was, and how much tighter I was than a girl.
I can tell you it was not for me. I've fucked a few dudes and about three girls in the ass, They seemed to enjoy it more than I did for my time on the bottom. The guys really enjoyed it more than the girls.
I had a bad time with it emotionally and psychologically. I felt a real loss of "manhood", for lack of a better word. I'm bi and am very comfortable with that, but taking it in the ass for me was a step I shouldn't have taken so cavalierly. Be prepared for some backlash emotionally unless you're doing it with someone you truly care about. I did it just to try it and was really disappointed in myself afterwards.

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
before getting the real dick...douche,use alot of lube and use fingers and toys before u take the real thing....do it when u feel like and don't be rushed to take the dick....

all good advice. plus, if you can find a tube of Anal - Eze spread a little of that around your hole; wait a couple minutes and then lube up and GO SLOW...[speaking from personal experience]

adam1177

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah same as above...it can be painful your first few times. Make sure to use lube, and it's really only fair to your top that you douche. You can have some unexpected and very unpleasant things happen if you don't. Pooping before hand isn't enough, often times.

But once you've got used to it, it feels sooo amazing. Just don't hesitate to tell him to slow down or take you slowly. You both will really enjoy it.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How will it feel? Like your dick is bigger than ever and you will feel like you have an entire new sex organ with radical waves of orgasm. It is not a "gay" sex position. It is just a sex position that can be enjoyed by any guy. While some feel they submit to the top...others may feel this is an extreme power position and feel more masculine than you can ever imagine.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
While some feel they submit to the top...others may feel this is an extreme power position and feel more masculine than you can ever imagine.

I agree with this, depending on the relationship between the guys it can be that the bottom actually has more power, since if he doesn't want sex then the top isn't going to get it.

Also this is why I prefer to have partners that are versatile. I use to think of myself as truly vers, or as a top, but honestly I get more pleasure out of bottoming than I do topping. I can't imagine how unsatisfying sex would be if I was str8, since I know I get way more pleasure from my ass than I do from my cock.

D_Mansworthy Meatwrench III

Experimental Member
Media
Actually........for once I have the problem of agreeing with a gay dude (Matt) that as a straight dude, I couldn't imagine it ever be satisfying, no matter what positions you come up with.

I wouldn't say "unsatisfying", I would only say "not even a little bit ever". And that is with wearing garlic and toting a 10 pack of wooden stakes just in case.

That said, while I guess I "get" the whole dude on dude thing, if I can't do it with the fairer sex because I am "too big" (never have yet) I damn sure would never try it with a DOOD.

But damned if I ain't impressed, at least you dudes get some of that........ass! Ha!

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
all good advice. plus, if you can find a tube of Anal - Eze spread a little of that around your hole; wait a couple minutes and then lube up and GO SLOW...[speaking from personal experience]

Problem with Anal Eze....it's kinda like novacaine....you may not feel the fucking as much during it all, but damned if sometimes after when it wears off if you don't sometimes say to yourself, man he was reaming me pretty good!!

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if I can't do it with the fairer sex because I am "too big" (never have yet) I damn sure would never try it with a DOOD.

ah, butt here is where you are not giving as much credit to an experienced power bottom. While the fairer sex may not be able to handle you because you are too big, that is just an invitation to some size queens to really impress you with what they can handle. Remember, while you might be too big, my guess is your cock doesnt compare with someone's fist and/or forearm. And we know that it is possible [ and pleasurable] for some dudes to get off that way. Butt, that's another topic....!

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
prostate massage is not a gay thing...it is a sex thing and should/could be enjoyed by all men...gay/straight...takes practice and patience...

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ah, butt here is where you are not giving as much credit to an experienced power bottom. While the fairer sex may not be able to handle you because you are too big, that is just an invitation to some size queens to really impress you with what they can handle. Remember, while you might be too big, my guess is your cock doesnt compare with someone's fist and/or forearm. And we know that it is possible [ and pleasurable] for some dudes to get off that way. Butt, that's another topic....!

Exactly! Scores of big cocked guys have been thrilled to meet a guy like me who could handle them. Many became fuck buds. And the prostae massage is unmatched.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I actually disagree with that strenuously.

I say you should NEVER use any chemicals or drugs that reduce your sensitivity to pain. Pain exists for a reason - to tell your body when something is WRONG with it. If you're getting fucked and there is pain, then you're not doing it right. You should stop and try working up to it more slowly, more gradually, until there is no pain at all. You should not mask it with chemicals and just bully on through.

Last edited:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
how is it how does it feel...
I always describe it as...

"Have you ever had a professional massage? Well, it's kinda like that. If they start aggressively, it can really hurt. It's that same kind of sensation, it does ache a little bit, but it also feels really good, and once you loosen up, they can really go at you, and it feels amazing. You'll be a sore afterwards too, but it's a 'good' sore." :redface:

nanouk

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I guess I was very lucky since I had the pleasure of being introduced to gay sex by a very loving, and considerate slightly older cousin. He was very patient and as we grew up together we grew closer and did more things sexually so that I have never had a hangup about hetro or homosexual sexual relationships. Only a year older, his sister soon joined us to complete my introduction to both side of the sexual coin, so to speak. Those are stories that I may write about here once I write them down so I get the facts straight.

Suggestions for sex with another man: patience, consideration, cleanliness and a sense of humor.

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
Even after I started experimenting with guy sex, it took me quite a while before I took a dick up my ass. The first few attempts were a disaster. Lots of pain, lost my hardon, once I nearly passed out it hurt so much.

Then finally a guy spent a lot of time with me and showed me how to relax and open up my ass - and he used lots of lube. when he finally got inside me, it was like i was in another world. i shot really fast, and the orgasm i had was incredibly intense. i have loved taking a dick ever since.