anal with a dude?????

husky14620

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tried it once about two years ago. It wasn't near as painful as i thought it would be, but I didn't really get much pleasure out of it at all. The dude I gave it up to, didn't last very long, tops two minutes once he got in. He kept moaning how tight I was, and how much tighter I was than a girl.
I can tell you it was not for me. I've fucked a few dudes and about three girls in the ass, They seemed to enjoy it more than I did for my time on the bottom. The guys really enjoyed it more than the girls.
I had a bad time with it emotionally and psychologically. I felt a real loss of "manhood", for lack of a better word. I'm bi and am very comfortable with that, but taking it in the ass for me was a step I shouldn't have taken so cavalierly. Be prepared for some backlash emotionally unless you're doing it with someone you truly care about. I did it just to try it and was really disappointed in myself afterwards.

I am sorry for you that your first experience on the receiving side wasn't wonderful. For me, the top's technique is a factor on how much I enjoy it. The top needs to understand the anatomy of stimulation involved, not just fuck away...

Also, the physical feelings are much more intense if there is the emotional attachment is present as well. Perhaps you will enjoy it more later, with another partner to whom you are more emotionally attached.

Please don't let this one less than world rocking experience stop you from trying again in the future, when the time is right. As a 100% gay 95% bottom, I can attest that it CAN be the most wonderful thing in the world, when it is RIGHT.