Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
sup guys,

for those guys who have had anal with men and women - does it feel better fucking a guy's ass? i have fucked several girls' asses before, and it's awesome, but i wonder if fucking a guy's ass would be better because a guy has bigger/tighter/stronger glutes. or, is an ass an ass and there is really no distinction?

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have found that there is really no difference between a Hot Lady's ass and a Studs ass, just that most Ladies do not enjoy being fucked in the ass where some of of guys love it!! To Me there is nothing like being fucked balls deep by a big hard cock!! I personally enjoy a wet hot pussy over and ass!!
deep-dick-penetration-into-her-vagina.gif

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have found that there is really no difference between a Hot Lady's ass and a Studs ass, just that most Ladies do not enjoy being fucked in the ass where some of of guys love it!! To Me there is nothing like being fucked balls deep by a big hard cock!! I personally enjoy a wet hot pussy over and ass!!
deep-dick-penetration-into-her-vagina.gif

Damn that Gif :)
Even though the anal canal is filled with sensitive tissues women don't have prostates so I think that's one reason you don't see that many women into anal and the stigmatization

bobo9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
sup? WTF? I didn't even have a proper breakfast today and you ask about supping (having supper)???
Just giving you grief. :)
My buddy's ass feels much the same as my wife's cunt does whilst fisting it. There's a ring... and then you're thru.
My big cock (IF it worked correctly) would slide into my buddy without hesitation.
Not what we do/did.
I'd like to try it to see but I'm pervy that way too. My wife is too tight and cannot relax...
That GIF is hot Bill.
In my opinion, his ass would be better because there wouldn't be any bitching.
:)

Reactions: sizequeenie and N68

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sup guys,

for those guys who have had anal with men and women - does it feel better fucking a guy's ass? i have fucked several girls' asses before, and it's awesome, but i wonder if fucking a guy's ass would be better because a guy has bigger/tighter/stronger glutes. or, is an ass an ass and there is really no distinction?

VERY good topic.. I'd love to hear more responses..

@sophomore19, I hope you don't mind me adding to your query.

To those guys like yourself that are 1-20 % straight, even guys that don't post their orientation.

Do you all and Bi guys think that expressing intrigue, are a bit concerned they may like it, "Dude Ass"?

{Thanks @Markym01 for the new term I've fallen in love with.}

@sophomore19 you posed a very interesting topic that guys like @Markym01 and a couple of guys I know, who were just shooting the shit were asking about randomly.

Can't lie, its a turn on to hear the Nah, no way guy talk about;

"Yeah I'd smash some dude ass.", Then starts chucking with the guy expressing the same intrigue.

"But, Dude!Dude!, what if I start like that shit man!?!?!"

Reactions: sizequeenie

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me it's a mental thing. I l get off more knowing that I am making a twink or feminine guy feel my cock and hearing his moans is such a turn on. To know that I am masculine and he is being feminine, that is so hot to me. Years ago, it was the other way around, I loved being dominated by an older masculine stud. As for women, it's a big turn on to shove my cock in her ass, watching her facial expression as pain turns to pleasure. But nothing turns me on more than a petite, cute, twenty something year old fem guy.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Damn that Gif :)
Even though the anal canal is filled with sensitive tissues women don't have prostates so I think that's one reason you don't see that many women into anal and the stigmatization
My gf says that if a cock is thick enough it can create G-spot stimulation through the membrane separating her ass from her pussy. But she also says the way I angle my cock is also important. She also says it feels even better in a DP session

Ohiojohn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For me it's a mental thing. I l get off more knowing that I am making a twink or feminine guy feel my cock and hearing his moans is such a turn on. To know that I am masculine and he is being feminine, that is so hot to me. Years ago, it was the other way around, I loved being dominated by an older masculine stud. As for women, it's a big turn on to shove my cock in her ass, watching her facial expression as pain turns to pleasure. But nothing turns me on more than a petite, cute, twenty something year old fem guy.
I’d love to let you dominate me!

AdamHenry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The act of doing it is the same. The difference is the "mental" part. Girls seem to do it to please you unless you get an anal angel. Guys on the other hand, will do it to pleasure themselves along the way as well as you. They seem to be more enthusiastic which makes the whole experience better. I like the smooth fem types. Slim or chubby, just be smooth. I Enjoy anal with guys a heck of a lot more than with women because we have the same plumbing.

I love to warm my bottoms up with some foreplay. Our road maps are similar. Digital exploration and probing of the prostate is a must before I dick penetrate them. I want him to loosen his pelvis and enjoy the sensation of my tongue and fingers. To put his mind at ease. And for me to explore his body and pick up his scent. I do the same for chicks. But, for anal sex I feel a deeper connection with my male partners because of that road map we share. I enjoy the reactions of my partner as I manipulate his body. His moans of pleasure. It's kinda weird, I get more pleasure from making my partner lose his mind under my touch than me just fucking him. But of course, the moment of busting a long pent up nut into his ass as I feel the sweaty nakedness of his body underneath mine as I drain my balls into him is golden.

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My gf says that if a cock is thick enough it can create G-spot stimulation through the membrane separating her ass from her pussy. But she also says the way I angle my cock is also important. She also says it feels even better in a DP session
That makes total sense. I will be honest I rarely get to do anal with women, it tends to be vaginal sex

Reactions: AdamHenry