anal with big dicks

B_MUSCLE14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Buddy I Know What You Mean IM 10 Inches Soft And Guys Have Troble Taken Me Soft Trying Using A Dildo That Is The Size Of The Guys Dick Ur Being Fucked By That May Work For You

bigbiboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Keep at it. The reward of being able to take the biggest of dicks in your ass is totally worth all the sweat and pain you have to put in to it. The more you do it the easier it becomes and in no time it will be like second nature and feel amazing.

Trust me, making your self a size queen is so worth it. You will want to sing from the roof tops once you break your self in right. Then be proud of your achivment.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
make sure you clean out DEEP... the less ummm stuff you got up in there the easier and more comfortable it is to go deeper... get long toys...practice...you'll find the best angle for deep fucking that way. The next step is going deeper with a wider girth... TOYS TOYS TOYS!!! find what works best for you!

built4big

Sexy Member
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
neither length or girth are problem anymore...solely due to practice...u know what they say "practice makes perfect"....i love to fuck but I LOVE to get fucked deep by a big long fat mancock...my biggest so far 13.5 x 8 uncut....was uncomfortable becoming a big ol' bttm...but now i embrace it
...and as OC said...REALLY important to clean out thoroughly for both parties.

rainbowknight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, I am going to answer this one because I was taking 10 inches when I was 14 years old - yes, I was a whore, but he was only 16.

The best position to be in is on your back with him holding your legs up. Put the head of his penis in your anus and make sure that the head is well lubed. Allow him to penetrate you with only the head of his penis until you are used to it.

Once you are used to the head, allow him to put as much of his penis into you as you are comfortable with, but keep your legs up and your buttock spread. Once you are comfortable with full penetration, then you should be able to pursue other positions.

Don't get greedy and try to take the whole thing at once, that can be a real pain in the ass. Sorry, someone had to say it lol.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't understand the guys who want to get fucked by a monster cock when it's so unenjoyable and painful. Is it the Mt.Everest syndrome where they want to conquer something? Personally, I find getting fucked by a painful big cock about as pleasurable as getting a cavity filled at the dentist.

tubaroska

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The best position to be in is on your back with him holding your legs up. Put the head of his penis in your anus and make sure that the head is well lubed. Allow him to penetrate you with only the head of his penis until you are used to it.

Once you are used to the head, allow him to put as much of his penis into you as you are comfortable with, but keep your legs up and your buttock spread. Once you are comfortable with full penetration, then you should be able to pursue other positions.

Don't get greedy and try to take the whole thing at once, that can be a real pain in the ass. Sorry, someone had to say it lol.

good advice.
that’s what worked for us finally, with vibrator time first to numb the muscle.
I like when he wraps my little white clit vibrator in a couple of paper towels inside a rubber, and works it into his butt while he’s inside me….i love to feel him vibrate, and it relaxes my buns.

Sometimes it helps if i try imagining like taking a dump, forcing it out, then relax while he pushes, then try to suck it up into my belly while he pushes harder.
Still haven’t gotten more than half of it in, partly because slave only likes rubbers inside his butt.