Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Which positions are best for anal with a well-endowed cock that has a slight upward curve? Is missionary with him on top the best? We have had trouble getting it in. :eek: I'm scared, but excited.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well as a guy dude who likes the proste stim...i would go with missionary, for an upward ("U") curve. Having said that, try various posritions and see what works for you. Your own anal geography is not going to be exactly like anyone else`s. Depending if he also has a left or right curve to accompany his "U" curve, will also effect things, just as does if you have any transrevse folds in your rectum, the amount of them, and the amount of space they protrude into (subgirrl sent me a cool article on them, I need to find them and will hyperlink in another post)

so try missionary. but play around a bit with position as well as angle. That`s your homework. :biggrin:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Missionary will hit your mid spot (perineal sponge) best, which is an orgasmic zone for some women (me!). But having said that . . . I actually prefer doggy for anal, including with my FB who has a slight upward curve. It leaves me more relaxed and open. Not as tense.

Plus remember all the usual stuff - relax (a lot of it really is all in your mind), lots of lube, trust him to respond if you need him to stop moving, make sure you are the one who has control of penetration depth until you get comfortable.

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What? At anal? What is it that you get wimpy about?

My preference for average sized cocks and my aversion for larger ones. At least in the anal sense. Maybe that's nature's signal that I should be a top. :biggrin1:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My preference for average sized cocks and my aversion for larger ones. At least in the anal sense. Maybe that's nature's signal that I should be a top. :biggrin1:

In my experience, average are much, much easier, but larger are totally possible with a bit of patience and relaxation.