Anal with girl friend.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by gurjeevan, Dec 4, 2010.

1. gurjeevan

gurjeevan Member

Basically I was having sex with my girl and she asked for anal, her ass is really tight and it looks so hot I wanna shove my dick in like she asked.. We tried It wouldn't go in. I think my cock was a little bit fat for her ass- we're going to try again tonight I think, tell me how to make her ass wider or how to slip my cock inside easier (like lube- which brand and that).

2. siroliver19

Gold Member

Albums:
    time,time,time and lube....

3. B_ErikKimber

B_ErikKimber New Member

Take your time. Go slow, lots of lube. She'll love it.

4. siroliver19

Gold Member

Albums:
    always put condom!

5. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    We had this problem. If we tried just using "lube" and "time," we'd still be waiting to have anal sex. It hurt every time.

This is the real answer: Dildos and anal toys. Butt plugs didn't work out because they are narrow where the anus is and uncomfortable wide and not long enough. Most butt plugs made my ass too sore for anal sex. I prefer the cheap clear jelly dildos for dilating my ass. Start with a long narrow one. Insert it until it feels uncomfortable, hold it there for a minute, then remove it for a minute. Then do it again. Removing it is essential for relaxing the muscles. Once the smallest one feels comfortable and goes in far enough, move up to a larger size, then eventually do the same thing with your cock.

It was only after learning how to properly dilate for anal sex that I had my first truly pleasurable anal sex experience, with a bullet vibe held to my clit. It was amazing.

6. paigexox

Gold Member

Albums:
    Vaginal attention before and during anal penetration helps to relax things, and a good lube that is silicone based (Astroglide-X, Wet Platinum), or really thick like Maximus helps cut down on friction.

Most important bit is what Petite recommended though, you *need* to dilate her bum before getting serious about it.

7. Hockeytiger

Hockeytiger Active Member

Patience, preparation, stimulation, and most of all (her desire) are key. You need to be very empathetic but also somewhat dominant to make it work. Don't underestimate the mental aspect. Granted, she said she wanted to try, which is a great step forward, but you need to keep her engaged and interested in it. Frustration, or significant pain will end her interest, and it will go nowhere.

Follow much of the advice about dilation and such as well, and the two of you should be fine.

8. JMeister

JMeister Member

I think poppers relax the sphincter.

Draft saved Draft deleted