Anal

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
I have never had anal, except if you count fleshlight experiences. When we were younger (and very inexperienced), my wife and I gave it a try. But I wasn't successful at getting my dick in. (I am not sure even if we used lube.) It hurt too much for her. So we never tried again, although one day she indicated that she was open to it. I said no because I didn't have a condom on me. Later on, I wondered if a condom would be necessary. We have never had sex with anyone else. Do you guys who do anal with your wives or girlfriends, who are you only partners, always use condoms?

Reactions: popup_al

slinger01

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For better or for worse, no.
That said, I have used condoms during anal, but have also gone bareback with women in committed relationships and we both enjoyed the hell out of it.

We also used plenty of lube every time.

ss7979

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do anal with 2 of my subs who naturally stretch more. I don’t use a condom. I’m Inter he degrading aspect so I like ATM afterward. I always piss after though. I keep some antibiotics on hand in case there is an infection from switch fucking or whatever.

some women just can’t take it. The biggest plugs and lube don’t help.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wear a condom to protect yourself from enteric bacteria. If you knew the knew the microbes in human excrement you'd never go in bare. It's the equivalent of sticking your cock into shit. Even if the rectum is empty the bacteria are still there. There's a reason the shit hole smells like a shit hole. Even a rectum cleaned out by enema contains some enteric bacteria. Wrap. It. Up.

HPV. According to the CDC 95% of anal cancers are caused by HPV. The primary way it's transmitted there is through anal sex. It killed Farrah Fawcett. All other STIs transmitted by penetration and/or seminal fluid can be transmitted via anal sex.

It takes practice-sometimes lots of practice--to relax and open the anus to penetration then more practice to get comfortable enough to actually enjoy it. Butt plugs come in S/M/L sets so one can practice gradually opening--and enjoying--penetration by larger sizes. Use tons of lube. Get a lube injector to get lube in deep.

Unless your wife has been practicing anal insertion it's unlikely that penetration will be less painful for her than the last time you tried.

Reactions: popup_al