Anal

rstrnt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have been with my partner 6 years. He is ussually the bottom. He still has a head time taking my dick.

Questions ...

1) Which lube is best? He doesn't like silicone based lube, but is it better or not?
2) Would a butt plug help at all? I thought maybe if he inserted it during foreplay, it may help relax him?

Any suggestions would be most helpful.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'll leave the lube thing unanswered because there are so many good threads here on that topic already. Just go to "Tags" at the top of the LPSG screen, type in "Lube," and you'll find lots of tags leading to threads with helpful advice.

However, as to the butt plug, it should definitely help. Lube the plug as well as his asshole before putting it in after he's moderately aroused, then continue foreplay for a few minutes as he adjusts. It will definitely make it easier to take your cock -- not necessarily easy, but easier than it would have been without using the plug.

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Its all about relaxing.... You need to give him time while inserting to adjust dont just ram the sucker home...lol...Im sure you knew that since you have been doing it atleast 6years. When I prep to take my man I give myself a nice warm "flush" that helps to loosen you up, then make sure I have control of the speed of entry untill i have adjusted to him being in there, then I make sure we keep adding lube after every few minutes say 4-6min intervals as it does dry out. also the shape of your cock plays into it too remember the colon turns a sharp corner about 4-5" in so make allowances for that when choosing your positions.

LT17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'll leave the lube thing unanswered because there are so many good threads here on that topic already. Just go to "Tags" at the top of the LPSG screen, type in "Lube," and you'll find lots of tags leading to threads with helpful advice.

However, as to the butt plug, it should definitely help. Lube the plug as well as his asshole before putting it in after he's moderately aroused, then continue foreplay for a few minutes as he adjusts. It will definitely make it easier to take your cock -- not necessarily easy, but easier than it would have been without using the plug.

Hey bi guy here in ottawa - do u use a butt plug Holly?

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey bi guy here in ottawa - do u use a butt plug Holly?

More often I use them for general stimulation and as turn-on's...have used more slender ones for additional mutual pleasure while being penetrated vaginally by my partner, or thicker ones if I'm not expecting vaginal sex. I don't specifically use them anymore to prepare for anal sex -- these days I'm able to relax fairly soon after anal penetration.

I agree wholeheartedly with scottbud about the need to relax and adjust, though. My lover is both thick and long, and when he first enters me, it feels like the whole thing just isn't going to work! :eek:

For me, clitoral stimulation helps, so I'm sure that for a guy taking a big cock in the ass, penile stimulation would help. The pleasure makes the pain easier to adjust to, until you relax and the anal stimulation turns from pain into pleasure, too. But I'm sure, rstrnt, that if you've been doing this for 6 years, you know that too. :wink:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Rstrnt....I checked you out guy....your cock is pretty good size and girth.
I have length and killer girth too and have trained a number of guys to not only accept my cock but to do so with hunger and great enthusiasm!
You must set about anal as a discovery...he must discover the passion of taking your large cock and you must show him the way. Set aside play time several times a week...this is time for you to work with his hole to enlarge it! Use plenty of lube when you do this and what kind does not matter, unless you end up fucking him as part of the ass session and then of course condom compatible is required. Use toys and butt plugs and insert your fingers and as much of your hand in his hole as he can tolerate. All the while you are working his ass, you are jacking his cock and making him aroused...keep him on the edge of cumming while you work larger and more into his asshole. In time he will associate cumming with something large in his hole and his hole will ask for more and larger and in the process will become infinitely more receptive and pliable. The tightest hole I ever had to teach to not just accept but to beg for my cock took about two months to accomplish. The two months were definitely well spent because the guy's hole became inseperable from my cock for over 40 years and needed it several times a day!

Reactions: Allan S.

PAHARDJOCK

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I usually start off w some 69 with my tongue up his ass while he sucks my cock. After he 's pretty much loosened up I have him sit on me that way he can control the force of entry After a bit of that I get him on his knees doggy stile and he begging to get hammered. Right before Im ready to cum I flip him on his back and do a face to face fuck with his legs up and spread
finish him off with a major load all over his chest & cock. Usually takes a few strokes w my cum and he shooting off his load. This pretty much works for me when the guy's a little scared of getting fucked. I f he can't take it I usually swap positions and let him do me. On of the advantages of being versatile..

rstrnt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lots of good advise. Thanks.

Obviously we have been doing this for 6 years, your correct. The part that puzzles us, is one time I can pound him like crazy, and the next time it just doesn't work.

What lube do you guys use. I know there are threads about it, but there is some lube out there that is real crap. I want your opinions.

The hard part for him, is that he really wants to take me, and he really feels bad when he can't. I always flip myself over and try to make him feel better ... and it works!

Thanks everybody ... Barry