Analingus

Slipkid: Is anyone into this? I had sex last night with a girl I've been seing for a couple weeks. To my surprise, while she was going down on me, she went further south and started rubbing my anus and then proceeded to lick it for a little while. I've never had this done to me and it was kinda enjoyable.

I later went down on her but did ot reciprocate with the ass licking. I probably should have as afterwards she asked how I enjoyed the sex. I said that it was great and that she did things to me that no one else ever has. She went on to talk about how she thinks the anus is her favourite erogenous zone and she loves to give and receive.

Should I run? I am hesitant to reciprocate the next time we have sex but knowing how much she likes it now I feel that I should. Licking one's ass just does not seem clean and healthy. Any thoughts? ???

hughd: Rimming : Gay men been doing this for years. Next time let her go at it, you'll love it.. ;)

Alligator_Jack: lol, ive done that to a girl, make sure her ass is clean tho, i wouldnt want that done to me, i poop too much

BIGBOYDAVE: Now that You Have discovered the pleasaure Of Reciving You should understand Why she would enjoy it too. Next time tell here how much u liked it and ask her if she is prepared to have you do it to her chances are she will be clean and ready its no different than nibbling at her clit. Relax and enjoy all each has to offer.

parra10: Mate, marry her.

She's not only into rimming, she's into anal sex. Put it in her, big fella!!!

westlakerd: Hey Slipkid;

I'd try it. Next time just make your moves with her in a nice hot shower first. Soap up and caress each other. Dry off and tease around a bit. I think you'd be doing that anyway. Then the two of you can hop in bed all nice and clean and you will be like two bunnys in the sack. Oh, and don't forget the prophylactics, contraception etc.

FunGirl: Go for it. I think that she wants to receive since she had the guts to do it to you. However, don't assume that she wants your rod in her ass right away as that requires a bit more preparation and lubrication!

I also think the anus is a big time erogenous zone. From a woman's perspective I love to give and receive but its something you should be prepared for first, man or woman. If you hope to be the recipient of anal stimulation, keep the region clean and odour free. Also, very important for you guys, is get rid of the body hair down there! Slipkid, I assume you don't have a hairy ass or else your date is really into raunchy sex.

Generally speaking, I think most girls make a point of keeping their nether regions clean and odour free if they know they're going to have sex so you should be okay here. If you decide to go for it, and you find she's REALLY enjoying it, stick your finger in but be very gentle. If your lucky she'll ask you to stick something a little bigger in there... ;)

BIGBOYDAVE: Hey FunGirl
I'm definatly with you on the cleaniness issue here there is no bigger turn off than going into a dirty Hole. It amazes me as a gay man how many guys who are bottoms are not prepared for it and im' sure it would be the same kind of turnoff to guys or girls who are straight and into anal play.
My Motto If You Want It then Be prepared If not You ain't gonna' get it.

Leafhound: [quote author=parra10 link=board=sex;num=1044794340;start=0#4 date=02/09/03 at 13:53:56]Mate, marry her.

[/quote]

I second that. Man, you don't know what you've been missing. Reciprocate, reciprocate! It appears she's into ass play so give it a go, I think you'll like it. ;)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ah, chowing down at the heinie diner ... a little-used toy in the straight person's bag of sexual tricks! The anus is rich in nerve endings and can very definitely be an erogenous zone, but since it is used for defecation, people get squeamish about getting oral there. We've all heard the expression, "don't shit where you eat," right? Well, cleanliness is next to godliness, and there's nothing unhealthy (physically or emotionally) about munching away at the back door if it's clean. A lot of dudes would kill to be in your place. Most guys who have experienced rimming can't find ladies who will perform the act. Thank your lucky stars, man! ;)

Me_Likey: [quote author=FunGirl link=board=sex;num=1044794340;start=0#6 date=02/10/03 at 12:55:29]Generally speaking, I think most girls make a point of keeping their nether regions clean and odour free if they know they're going to have sex so you should be okay here.[/quote]

Yeah, and I wish guys would do the same!

BIGBOYDAVE: [quote author=Me Likey link=board=sex;num=1044794340;start=0#10 date=02/15/03 at 10:37:56]

Yeah, and I wish guys would do the same![/quote]
I'mk with you on that one :)

aussiechick63: Why is it that most guys don't know how to clean themselves. I don't know if it only a thing with straight guys, but from some of the stuff I have read here it appears to be, or is that just my imagination.
A lot of straight guys do seem to have a problem with anything anal and they are missing so much. I totally agree with DMW. It is very seldom used and the eroticism of anal touching and sex is just mind blowing.

BIGBOYDAVE: [quote author=aussiechick63 link=board=sex;num=1044794340;start=0#12 date=02/15/03 at 14:16:29]Why is it that most guys don't know how to clean themselves. I don't know if it only a thing with straight guys, but from some of the stuff I have read here it appears to be, or is that just my imagination.
A lot of straight guys do seem to have a problem with anything anal and they are missing so much. I totally agree with DMW. It is very seldom used and the eroticism of anal touching and sex is just mind blowing.[/quote]
Its not just straight guys you would be amazed at how many gay and bi guys who are into anal sex come unprepared to get bottomed even though they are coming strictly for that ??? :-[

duzyamuthano: this is something i've only got into recently, and i kind of wish i'd had the nerve to try it earlier. i echo every comment here about the need to be clean, and hairless is a must for me too. but if you're comfortable with what's on offer it can be an incredibly intimate sensation for both parties. especially if you work it so that you can look in your partner's eyes as you snack on his/her g-spot :-*

sammygirly: Yup there really is no such thing as too clean in that area - I was actually participating in a conversation just yesterday where several girls were saying they have enemas just before they know they are going to have anal activity.

For a girl - there's pretty much nothing more dangerous than the bacteria that can be transfered from the backdoor to the front...infection city....so just take care :)

aas1: I agree with the cleanliness part, but (no pun intended) not the hairless part. There is nothing better than having a clean hairy and muscular butt sitting on my face!

dalton321: Get your partner ready while in a hot shower. Me and my man clean each other up before rimming.

There's nothing better than having my man lick my hairy hole. Having him tongue fuck me is totally awesome. i love it.