analingus

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ahh...analingus...it seems like given my fairly recent discovery after years saying I never would, I've become quite addicted to it.

I love doing it to my guy...a lot. But it seems like given other threads I also like a lot of things that most girls hate or definitely dislike.

I love giving and receiving, even though before him, I'd never done it.

Do you like it? If you do, do you also love anal sex? (I know I do...)

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I l-o-v-e it! anilingus before anal sex is great_and I got a tongue perfectly proportioned with my penis, ;-)

ps. you gave an idea: I will add a picture of my fat and long tongue to my gallery :)

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i quite like getting,
but i'm not kissing you after,
and no way am i returning the favour.

i mean...it's arse!

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i quite like getting,
but i'm not kissing you after,
and no way am i returning the favour.

i mean...it's arse!

It is arse, but it's clean arse!

I have totally kissed him afterward, either after he does it to me or I do it to him...after going down on me or me going down on him too. I love it. I wish I knew why I don't find it gross with him, but I don't. Not at all.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My man refuses to let me anywhere near his butt, he and I have discussed this several times. No anal anything at all for either of us. So I can't say yes or no to whether I would care for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I will have nothing to do with it. Probably it is the most unsanitary thing anyone could do. There are a number of parasites and pathological microbes that one could pick up that way.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never asked for it, but TheBoyfriend does it regularly when he goes down on me. I do enjoy it. I have never given analingus in my life, nor have I ever considered it before. No one has ever asked me to do it.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will have nothing to do with it. Probably it is the most unsanitary thing anyone could do. There are a number of parasites and pathological microbes that one could pick up that way.

You can totally practice safe analingus...it's not unheard of if you are both STD free and make sure the area is clean...