analingus

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why would a woman farting during sex be a problem for anyone? If she has to fart, she has to fart. No big deal.

the context here is a fart in the mouth during analingus. there are potential health problems there

TheExcalibur

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first time I licked a girls ass it was an accident because my tongue slipped too far. It wasn't a pleasant experience though I knew she liked it.

It's important to be clean when doing this

D_yjfhtgfr

Experimental Member
Media
My husband and one bf love giving, but neither want me anywhere near theirs. Have tried with hubby. Love receiving, and it makes me cum, but I am blessed with being very multi orgasmic.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Love to give and receive. I had an ex who when we were 1st dating, I asked her what was the kinkiest thing she ever did, she said rimming. I asked her if she liked to do it and she said she did. When ever we did, I always returned the favor.

Fatslug

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife has had the best orgasms as I perform the art of ass licking whilst she gets off playing with her clit and I simultaneously pound her pussy with her trusty thick dong.

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Fecal–oral route

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Orofecal)
Jump to: navigation, search
The fecal–oral route, or alternatively, the oral–fecal route or orofecal route is a route of transmission of diseases, in which they are passed when pathogens in fecal particles from one host are introduced into the oral cavity of another potential host.
There are usually intermediate steps, sometimes many of them. Among the more common causes are:

• water that has come in contact with feces and is then inadequately treated before drinking;
  • food that has been handled with feces present;
  • poor sewage treatment along with disease vectors like houseflies;
  • poor or absent cleaning after handling feces or anything that has been in contact with it;
  • sexual practices that may involve feces, such as analingus.
  • sexual fetishes that involve feces, known collectively as coprophilia (its eating is known as coprophagia)
Some of the diseases that can be passed via the fecal-oral route include:

Transmission of Helicobacter pylori by oral-fecal route has been demonstrated in murine models.[7]

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
uhhh....wtf dude..pretty sure that most of us don't live in third world countries and the sewage is adequately meaning meaning that having such diseases is quite rare. And I'm assuming that most of us would probably be quite hygienic and clean....

Last edited:

B_SeattleYo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fecal–oral route

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Orofecal)
Jump to: navigation, search
The fecal–oral route, or alternatively, the oral–fecal route or orofecal route is a route of transmission of diseases, in which they are passed when pathogens in fecal particles from one host are introduced into the oral cavity of another potential host.
There are usually intermediate steps, sometimes many of them. Among the more common causes are:

• water that has come in contact with feces and is then inadequately treated before drinking;
  • food that has been handled with feces present;
  • poor sewage treatment along with disease vectors like houseflies;
  • poor or absent cleaning after handling feces or anything that has been in contact with it;
  • sexual practices that may involve feces, such as analingus.
  • sexual fetishes that involve feces, known collectively as coprophilia (its eating is known as coprophagia)
Some of the diseases that can be passed via the fecal-oral route include:

Transmission of Helicobacter pylori by oral-fecal route has been demonstrated in murine models.[7]

from the wiki:

Diseases that are known to be transmissible by kissing or by other direct or indirect oral contact include all of the diseases listed above (emphasis mine) as transmissible by droplet contact and also (at least):

(Notice these are all forms of herpes virus.)

The mouth is a very dirty place. It's usually more dirty than a freshly cleaned asshole. And of course, the person has to have the disease, to transmit it. You won't get giardiasis from someone if they don't have it. (PS, if they did, you wouldn't be licking their ass, as it causes weeks of explosive diarrhea)

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wikipedia:
Stool analysis (stool sample)

The main pathogens that are commonly looked for in feces include:

Intestinal parasites and their ova (eggs) can sometimes be visible to the naked eye.

Why do we wash our hands after a bowel movement?

B_SeattleYo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do we wash our hands after a bowel movement?

Already told you. The mouth is dirtier. And just because those diseases are in shit doesn't mean you would get it if you licked a clean ass. Not only is the mouth dirty, but your saliva and stomach acids can kill most of those diseases.

Copying and pasting wiki articles does not make you look smarter. In fact, I bet you don't even know what most of those diseases are. You can't get Yersinia Pestis from eating shit, much less any microscopic amounts of feces that may be on the skin. You can just test for it in shit. BTW, microscopic amounts of all sorts of feces is everywhere. You breathe it in with every breath.

I kiss, I eat pussy, and I'll lick ass too. I'll lick toes too sometimes. I love every inch of a woman. And I'm not going to let irrational and unfounded fear of disease stop me from enjoying her.

Last edited:

indodick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love doing this to my wife. But wondering if there are any tips on technique? It's a bit different than fellatio. I know every woman is different but... Does quick flicking with the tip of the tongue feel best or long licks with the entire width? Or even penetration with the tongue? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I love doing this to my wife. But wondering if there are any tips on technique? It's a bit different than fellatio. I know every woman is different but... Does quick flicking with the tip of the tongue feel best or long licks with the entire width? Or even penetration with the tongue? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Yay, thread resurrection...

And.. Different strokes for different folks. So........... ask your wife. Not random people on the internet.

indodick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry I meant cunnilingus not fellatio in the previous post. Get those two terms mixed up some time! Lol :oops: