Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you can’t handle the heat. . . run!

'That is the position of the Democratic Party': Cruz slams Hirono for walking out of hearing on antifa violence

Sen. Mazie Hirono walked out of a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing discussing anarchist violence after criticizing Sen. Ted Cruz for calling on Democrats to denounce antifa.

“I hope this is the end of this hearing, Mr. Chairman, and that we don’t have to listen to anymore of your rhetorical speeches,” the Hawaii Democrat told the Texas Republican on Tuesday after he accused Democrats of not denouncing antifa violence in cities across the country over the past few months. “Thank you very much, I’m leaving.”

Hirono then gathered her things and began preparing to leave the room, at which point Cruz thanked her for appearing but asked her again if she would call out antifa by name.

“I would also note that throughout her remarks, she still did not say a negative word about antifa nor has any Democrat here,” Cruz said. “They instead engage in a political game. You’re welcome to say something negative about antifa right now.”

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you can’t handle the heat. . . run!

'That is the position of the Democratic Party': Cruz slams Hirono for walking out of hearing on antifa violence

Sen. Mazie Hirono walked out of a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing discussing anarchist violence after criticizing Sen. Ted Cruz for calling on Democrats to denounce antifa.

“I hope this is the end of this hearing, Mr. Chairman, and that we don’t have to listen to anymore of your rhetorical speeches,” the Hawaii Democrat told the Texas Republican on Tuesday after he accused Democrats of not denouncing antifa violence in cities across the country over the past few months. “Thank you very much, I’m leaving.”

Hirono then gathered her things and began preparing to leave the room, at which point Cruz thanked her for appearing but asked her again if she would call out antifa by name.

“I would also note that throughout her remarks, she still did not say a negative word about antifa nor has any Democrat here,” Cruz said. “They instead engage in a political game. You’re welcome to say something negative about antifa right now.”
Good for Senator Hirono. Despite her quiet nature, she's a badass. So where is Antifa Headquarters? Who is its leader?

Reactions: keenobserver

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good for Senator Hirono. Despite her quiet nature, she's a badass. So where is Antifa Headquarters? Who is its leader?

Badasses don’t run out of the room. She clearly couldn’t handle the heat.

As for Antifa’s headquarter’s location and leader, I can’t answer, I’m not a member (perhaps someone here can). But I’ll see if I can get their corporate tax ID number for you.

Antifa (United States) - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Badasses don’t run out of the room. She clearly couldn’t handle the heat.

As for Antifa’s headquarter’s location and leader, I can’t answer, I’m not a member (perhaps someone here can). But I’ll see if I can get their corporate tax ID number for you.

Antifa (United States) - Wikipedia
There is no headquarters or leader. It’s not a group. It’s a philosophy.
However, you may want to read up on the group that has been causing violence at BLM protests across the country, THE PROUD BOYS.
Proud Boys - Wikipedia

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
However, you may want to read up on the group that has been causing violence at BLM protests across the country, THE PROUD BOYS.
Proud Boys - Wikipedia

You want to get caught up in semantics? Wonderful. The point is who they are, what they stand for, the violence they are bringing.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Proud Boys - Wikipedia

No surprise. You were the one who admitted the issue of the acting DHS secretary being in office over 400 days was more important than the violence taking place. Not sure why were even having this conversation . . . .

The controversy I was referring to was the FVRA and the President's misuses of it. Heads of Agencies require the advice and consent of the Senate. Most of Mr Trump's Secretary's are "Acting." He avoids the need for Senate confirmation. An "Acting" secretary can be in place for a little over 200 days. DHS has had an acting Secretary for over 400 days. Mr Trump is not the King.

You’re funny. I suppose that’s more important than the violence going on in our cities.

Yes. It is.

Well good, it’s now clear. It’s documented. You’re ok with the violence and destruction to our cities.

All for the greater good, eh?

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You want to get caught up in semantics? Wonderful. The point is who they are, what they stand for, the violence they are bringing.
Why aren't you concerned with the violence the Proud Boys and the Boogallo movement have been causing this summer? All antifa all the time.....
A Weatherford, Texas Protest Turned Violent
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ed-militias-protests-coronavirus/?arc404=true
'The Largest Terror Threat Facing the U.S.'
Leaked Documents Show Police Knew Far-Right Extremists Were the Real Threat at Protests, Not “Antifa”
Leaked Documents Show Police Knew Far-Right Extremists Were the Real Threat at Protests, Not “Antifa”
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...ful-about-the-threat-of-the-boogaloo-movement

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No surprise. You were the one who admitted the issue of the acting DHS secretary being in office over 400 days was more important than the violence taking place. Not sure why were even having this conversation . . . .
See, you didn't understand, that Mr Trump's ignoring of the FVRA puts us closer to Authoritarianism. By ignoring the FVRA he is silencing an entire branch of Government. But my guess is you don't understand the implications. I didn't expect you to.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why aren't you concerned with the violence the Proud Boys and the Boogallo movement have been causing this summer? All antifa all the time.....
A Weatherford, Texas Protest Turned Violent
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ed-militias-protests-coronavirus/?arc404=true
'The Largest Terror Threat Facing the U.S.'
Congress Just Got an Earful About the Threat of the Boogaloo Movement

I wouldn’t expect anything different from these sources. Or from you.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wouldn’t expect anything different from these sources. Or from you.
I don't know what this means. Are you saying the violence caused by the Proud Boys and Boogaloos was a hoax?

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know what this means. Are you saying the violence caused by the Proud Boys and Boogaloos was a hoax?

Are you saying Antifa doesn’t exist? And they have nothing to do with the violent protests? And the violence attributed to them is a hoax?

Nigel Atkinson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are you saying Antifa doesn’t exist? And they have nothing to do with the violent protests? And the violence attributed to them is a hoax?

:joy: I can’t believe you really took this mess to another thread sir. I’m still waiting on what those taxpayers look like.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
r
Go to the country club....Where do I send my Antifa donation?