Anatomical Incompatibility

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ErikHanson1973, Feb 9, 2007.

1. ErikHanson1973

ErikHanson1973 New Member

Albums:
    I'm not really sure what forum I should post this message in?

My long term girlfriend (3+ years) and I broke up a couple of days ago because we finally came to the conclusion that we were anatomically incompatible. My penis is a decent size (not overly huge by any standard), but she has an extremely small vagina.

Sex was REALLY painful for her (I could only penetrate about ½ my penis length before she was in a lot of pain). I would always feel so bad when we had sex because I knew she was not enjoying it (which made me not enjoy it). We did the mutual masturbation thing for the longest time. Mutual masturbation is great and all, but you really need to have more.

Anyway, I’m just curious if anyone has had a similar experience or heard of something like this before.

Needless to say, I’m really bummed out …

2. krazedpirate

krazedpirate Member

My ex for the longest time would be in pain for nearly all of sex, granted she had been a virgin and im not exactly built for gentle devirginization... but eventually she got over the pain for the most part, but she said it still was uncomfortable and she didn't enjoy it either.

We ended up breaking up about a year later, for other reasons, but I'm pretty sure that played a part. It sucks and I feel for you man.

3. krazedpirate

krazedpirate Member

I think this would have been better in the "Sex with a large penis forum"
    since this isnt so mucha womans issue.

4. ErikHanson1973

ErikHanson1973 New Member

Albums:
    Thanks! It has been a while since I have been on the site and I forgot about that forum.

5. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Awww. Feel better hun. *huggle*

6. Love-it

Gold Member

While maybe not quite as bad as your experience, we did have intercourse with full penetration for awhile, but I soon learned that she was in pain. We just didn't realize that it was because of my girth, we tried for many years to find out what "her" problem was. Nearly 33 years later she is trying to dilate her vagina to accomodate me. Would we have done it differently if we know back then, I don't know?

Draft saved Draft deleted